**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sasquatch is currently bugged

I was testing him in rol and His sp2 Won’t remove the ruptures.

Comments

• Options
    Branu0727Branu0727 Posts: 24
    @Kabam Miike any word on if the team is aware?
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Video?
  • Options
    Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    While we’re on this subject, can someone please tell me how “rupture” can work against a bleed immune champ? How can a robot or colossus with completely metal hide suffer rupture debuff???
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

While we’re on this subject, can someone please tell me how “rupture” can work against a bleed immune champ? How can a robot or colossus with completely metal hide suffer rupture debuff???

Rupture isn’t bleed. It’s a completely different damage over time debuff.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★

The definition of rupture is to break or burst suddenly, so anything can be affected by it
  • Options
    Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

The definition of rupture is to break or burst suddenly, so anything can be affected by it
    I know what the definition is but wtf do you break or burst on a champ with impenetrable steel skin like Colossus??? Does Sasquatch have adamantium claws??? 😒😝