**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam—you know officers make this game go

2»

Comments

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Speeds80 said:

Notice how he’s not Telling anybody else to make game choices or play the game differently, but you are telling him to change the way he plays because the changes that you may not have even experienced are somehow justified by you

Notice how he's complaining about the work required as an officer/leader and denying that taking on said work was a choice he made himself. If he can't take the responsibility needed for that position, then he can just step down.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Thank you everyone for your constructive feedback. You have once again proven to me that the forums are filled with people that run map 3 or care nothing about helping their allies.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Speeds80 said:

Notice how he’s not Telling anybody else to make game choices or play the game differently, but you are telling him to change the way he plays because the changes that you may not have even experienced are somehow justified by you.
    Ever consider that people quitting being an officer or quitting the game, or quitting competing at those levels: A don’t effect you, and B actually may not be in kabams grand scheme of things

If you take what OP first said, there's zero chance you come to that conclusion.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Run477 said:

Thank you everyone for your constructive feedback. You have once again proven to me that the forums are filled with people that run map 3 or care nothing about helping their allies.

Map 3 all the way
    Man how did you score so much doing Map 3s like in your screenshot?!

😂
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Run477 said:

Map 3 all the way
    Man how did you score so much doing Map 3s like in your screenshot?!

😂
    Double quadruple mythic modifiers.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Not sure if I can’t read or you can’t, don’t really have time to fully deconstruct it, but to paraphrase, “the game design changes you have made are making officers quit, ie they are bad and are hurting the game,
    seems to be game design feedback.
    I think the mention of the word compensation just got the trolls in a frenzy, seems to be a big trigger for them, seems to also trigger responses that provide no sympathy or empathy even though many of you are possibly feeling that the aq changes have been tough and time consuming. ‘play the game different‘ can be used to respond to any game design feedback, the question is are the changes healthy, but tbh this should probably be all addressed in the aq changes discussion, where people have the civility to make suggestions for nodes and not just tell people how they are playing the game wrong.

What’s your endgame here you don’t want kabam to consider the node combinations maybe making the fights longer than they ever were?
  • Options
    Speeds80 said:

Not sure if I can’t read or you can’t, don’t really have time to fully deconstruct it, but to paraphrase, “the game design changes you have made are making officers quit, ie they are bad and are hurting the game,
    seems to be game design feedback.
    I think the mention of the word compensation just got the trolls in a frenzy, seems to be a big trigger for them, seems to also trigger responses that provide no sympathy or empathy even though many of you are possibly feeling that the aq changes have been tough and time consuming. ‘play the game different‘ can be used to respond to any game design feedback, the question is are the changes healthy, but tbh this should probably be all addressed in the aq changes discussion, where people have the civility to make suggestions for nodes and not just tell people how they are playing the game wrong.

What’s your endgame here you don’t want kabam to consider the node combinations maybe making the fights longer than they ever were?

You keep using this word "suggestions" like if somehow that's what OP was trying to do. You still haven't explained how the initial post offers any suggestions.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Run477 said:

And your war and aq changes are making them quit. Games are supposed to be fun. Spending 8-10 hours fighting insane node combinations and planning is not fun.

Aq was a mode where once it was set, we could hop on and just clear our path. Now it takes more time than even war.

If officers in these allies leave out of frustration, you aren’t going to have allies. If you don’t have allies, you aren’t going to have a game.

The amount of items you should be refunding players at this point is astronomical. I have not been able to do any arena bc is this stupid stuff.

Point number 2 is 100% false. AQ and AW have always had an element of assigned paths.

As for everything else- being in an alliance is a team based aspect of the game. It's the whole purpose of alliances. Officers know what is being asked of them when they step into that role. I am not sure how or where you are getting 8-10 hours of fighting from? To me it sounds like you are in over your head with your AQ map and AW tier.

Also where are you getting that they owe you items? What do they owe players? Maybe you just need to step away from the game.
    How'd you bolden that text?
    Don't mind me, just passing through...
    (But seriously, I want to know!)
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Run477 said:

Arsoz said:

Get ready to get nuked with responses saying "But i already did everything else so AQ is my only way to progress"

That’s fine. Maybe there are lots of people who aren’t in allies and just mess around with this game. That’s fine.

But when it comes to alliance formats, officers have to recruit and plan (defense, attack war, aq). And then somehow find time to actually play the game. I spend way more time doing officer stuff than I actually do playing the game
    It's your choice to be an officer/leader. No one forced you to do that. Take some responsibility. You chose to be in a position of power in your alliance. That means you agreed to all the thankless work that goes along with that title. Choices.
    Oh lol, here's the guy I should be asking...
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★

Run477 said:

Arsoz said:

Get ready to get nuked with responses saying "But i already did everything else so AQ is my only way to progress"

That’s fine. Maybe there are lots of people who aren’t in allies and just mess around with this game. That’s fine.

But when it comes to alliance formats, officers have to recruit and plan (defense, attack war, aq). And then somehow find time to actually play the game. I spend way more time doing officer stuff than I actually do playing the game
    It's your choice to be an officer/leader. No one forced you to do that. Take some responsibility. You chose to be in a position of power in your alliance. That means you agreed to all the thankless work that goes along with that title. Choices.
    Oh lol, here's the guy I should be asking...
    He has time to figure it out bc he’s not busy trying to make sure the ally function
This discussion has been closed.