**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sasquatch Ambush!!

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    showed up in epic for me. it's not a big, but the chance is pretty low
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    spidey gwen with 80 hits
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★

I got squashed by a 50k PI 4 times in the Canada massive! Difficulty but i squashed him!

welcome to Team Sasquatched lol
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    Used Human Torch and his nova flames
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,259 ★★★★★
    I used Fury, Hyperion, Colossus, and OML with pretty good results.
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    Alex_mk2 said:

I quaked him easily

I quaked the uncollected EQ easily, but when ever I didn't go into the side quest with my quake (4* only) so I can't really give an opinion about that extra stacked boy... Although when you think of it he just has twice the health of the UC fight(150k ->300k Sidequest) and it's strictly shake and quake fighting style, so I don't think there is need to consider his attack rating. I guess someone just has to do shaking twice as long.
    R5 stark Spidey did it for me though (once)
    I got pummelled the other times we met
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★

I'm not seeing sasquatch anywhere in the quest we are supposed to defeat him in. I have check the northern expeditions. Maybe I am missing something, but I have restarted my game several times already, and still no sasquatch. Any help is appreciated. 👍 👍

Be thankful then, Sasquatch is frustratingly thick in Canadian difficulty when he ambushes you.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,259 ★★★★★

Didn't have much luck with HT. He caught me slippin once and that was it. Thing crushed him though.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    So after exploring Canadian difficulty I got ambushed 3 times total.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★

showed up in epic for me. it's not a big, but the chance is pretty low

He's much easier in Epic. I used HT and Nova flames for him.
  • JonanzJonanz Posts: 5
    I used LC
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    I've used HT and AA against him and both worked well.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    An ambush by a 50k NEW champ in a quest with 20-26k champs is a wee bit unreasonable. Took him out with Void but had to revive him three times. The rest of it was easy. But I don’t want to face that again..

I don’t think the ambush is tied to difficulty. I got ambushed 3 of 8 paths in epic, three in master as well. So far 1/2 in Canadian.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★

Didn't have much luck with HT. He caught me slippin once and that was it. Thing crushed him though.
    I used Thing as well. He isn’t bothered much by anything Sasquatch brings at him. At max fury stacks, it’s clobberin’ time.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    3 times in four paths in Epic
    edited July 2020
    they must have ramped up the ambush because i've already been Sasquatched EIGHT TIMES on Canadian this latest quest with Squirrel Girl.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    So many ambushes. :( This is exactly why I didn't like the Mole-Man ambushes.
    SparkAlot said:

So many ambushes. :( This is exactly why I didn't like the Mole-Man ambushes.

me too ...it'd be one thing if they gave you bonuses for beating the ambush but nope .. it's just an annoying fight after annoying fight after annoying fight.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    same for me, got ambushed every path of Canadian difficulty except once.
  • DavytrainDavytrain Posts: 18
    It’s sooooooo tedious
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    8 ambushes is annoying in Canadian difficulty
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    I used stealthsuit spiderman so i can go in after evading his sp
    Real problem is his regen with immense healthpool... you pop 3 regen and it’s 980 per tick...
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Qfury said:

What's a decent counter to him?

I’ve been taking him with Wasp. No issues yet.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    So did they fix him appearing all the time ?