**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sasquatch Northern Expeditions Counter

manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
So I am doing the new map released today epic difficulty in northern expeditions so I just cant seem to defeat sasquatch, he is really hard for me. Which of my following champs are good counters. Any advice would be appreciated thanks:
Claire, Sentinel, Corvus, Stark Spidey, Thing, Invisible Woman, Namor and Iceman

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I've only faced him once but it was nothing Corvus couldn't handle.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Any of those duped and do they have a high sig? Like Thing for example?
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Thing is max sig (4 star) , namor 56 (4*), starkey 50 something (4*), corvus unawakened, (4*) sentinel unawakened (4/55) and clare awakened (4/55) and iceman unawakened (4*). All four stars are 5/50
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Thing will work. If you also have the Champion, bring him along, and you can ramp up Thing's damage.
    but dude will sentinel work for heal blocking the regen
    Claire voyant with hellfire sp2 also works to an extent.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Well, basically you could use any champ, as long as you keep an eye on his unstoppable....
    https://youtu.be/hO55FMPHtP0
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I think you need hard hitters... champs who can dish out damage, I use CAIW SP3 with 5 kinetic charges and the fury of the parry/load heavy.
    Tried with sentinel, he kind of hits like a wet noodle against Sasquatch. Heavy bleeder or heavy damage over time champs can make your like easier.
    that combined with managing his sp1 and his Sasquatch rage cycle...