**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Most hated opponent.

124»

Comments

• MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    MrR0b0t said:

Really hate fighting colossus lately seems like fights take forever. It's not a hard fight at all just takes forever if no armor breaks.

Mystic champs can nullify the armor ups and CMM can remove them if you intercept his heavy with yours
  • TheagentTheagent Posts: 5
    While people are probably gonna think this is weird but namor
    That sp1 always seem to catch me but I’m somehow fine with specials like korgs sp1 and hit monkeys sp2
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Korg, Thing, and Annihilus for me. Really anyone who goes unstoppable a lot and is hard to prevent from doing so. I used to hate evaders, but now that I have IMIW it's not so bad, but I still lack any decent answer for unstoppable.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Will always hate fighting annihilus, my go to for him is thing.. He especially made light work of the one in 6.4.6, felt accomplished after the one shot lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    MrR0b0t said:

Really hate fighting colossus lately seems like fights take forever. It's not a hard fight at all just takes forever if no armor breaks.

You just revived your own dead thread. Why?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    MrR0b0t said:

Also Electro I hate fighting. Not because he's hard but getting killed just from hitting him and receiving damage is stupid imo.

Quake and shake babbyyy. Even quake and bake
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Electro when they have over 30k health
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Annihilus is a pretty annoying defender to fight already but when he's stacked enough to have 27k attack and is on a no retreat node, that's just plain evil.
  • Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    Yondu, I hate that blue bast#%d! For some reason he always puts up a tough fight and I get clipped hard at least once if not a bunch on a bad day.

Also dread running into high rated Korg, Thing, duped Nick Fury, Dr. Doom and Warlock as they are really tough defenders when they have a lot of hit points. Korg is probably my #1 worst though, I just never learned how to fight him well and I take a lot of damage when he goes Unstoppable/unblockable mode. Nick Fury also sucks when you are winning and then he regenerates all his health back, goes unstoppable and proceeds to then crush me with an unblockable special or combo and takes out a champ.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Hyperion on all or nothing node aye.
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 865 ★★★
    Memphisto is someone I'd rather not face on one of the paths
    Omedenn said:

Mephitso*

Omedenn said:

Omedenn said:

Mephitso*

Mephisto...*

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Korg and Nick Fury
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Omedenn said:

Omedenn said:

Omedenn said:

Mephitso*

Mephisto...*

just edit the comment
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Omedenn said:

Omedenn said:

Mephitso*

Mephatso**

Edit: I hate Darkhawk.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Guillotine 2099
  • Magic_FishbowlMagic_Fishbowl Posts: 4
    I hate fighting Nick Fury especially when he has a really high health pool. He can go unblockable for the entire fight, deals so much damage, has a near impossible to evade special 1, takes forever to defeat in his first phase just to come back even harder in the second, and is immune to stun in this second phase.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Killmonger, fun and interactive damage very agressive AI crit resistance power gain, especially the ones in V2 those ones are horrible
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    The 6* r3 troll that patrols this forum.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Thing, Night crawler, Doom, Hyperion
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Mr. Fantastic, easily. Hate fighting him. Worse yet, if you don’t play well, he punishes you even after you take him out.

Dreadful
  • BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150
    This beast right here:

• LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    MrR0b0t said:

Who is the champ when questing that sends a shiver up your spine and makes you take an easier path? Some of mine are Thing, Havok, Dark Hawk and Kilmonger. Who are some of yours? Thing I just cannot fight I get Unstoppable unblockable in a corner to death.

I use Nick (thing), venom(havok), stark Spidey (darkhawk), and I have enough a variety of cosmics to handle killmonger decently. But you see mojo? I hate mojo, hate him. Had to fight him in war today because everyone ran away from that mini boss fight. the share amount of degeneration for nothing pisses me off. I prefare fighting dormamu, my blade can reduce his ability accuracy without need of synergies. I can only fight mojo outside of war, because I can take my time with him and use my 4 star quake.

I died on the first trial just in case you were wondering.