**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I ready for LoL?

These are my top champions in the first screen, plus some other good champion that I can rank up in the next future in second screen.
Do you think I’m ready for Labirinth first clear? If so, which champions should I bring and who against?
If not, which champions do you think I need? (Aegon aside, I’ve got ready for him Awakening Gem + 150 levels + rank up gems)

Comments

• GiulioV99GiulioV99 Posts: 98
    Obviously the screens have been switched during the upload :D
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    I've heard colossus is good for lol but I don't know if he needs his sig ability
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,803 ★★★★★
    Mathgeek said:

I've heard colossus is good for lol but I don't know if he needs his sig ability

He does. Gives a lot more damage.
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★

Mathgeek said:

He does. Gives a lot more damage.
    You could still use him it's a long process though spamming 20 sp1's
    But enrage timer could become an issue
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    He doesn’t need his sig but it will take longer.

Honestly I’d wait it out a little more unless you’re willing to spend all 343 units of yours and way more. You don’t have a lol champ other than colossus and it may take you plenty of revives.

Torch might be able to do some good damage on the mystic champs but you’ll have a rough time.

There are a lot of champs who can do it now, but it also depends on your skill set too.

I did it with a blade at 4/55 unduped a long time ago with stark, ghost rider antman and yellow jacket. It wasn’t fun. My next run I used Aegon ans blew through it.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Unawakened colossus also put some work. Spam Sp1 for permanent armors and when you have 20 armors, just spam sp2 as much a syou can and don't worry with Emma frost synergy you will be cycling between specials very quickly and don't forget to bring omega red synergy as well.

You can use torch for Magik and unstoppable Colossus.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    I would save up 20% revives and go in with Thing synergy
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Yeah, you could do it
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★

Thing can do it?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Do variants first better rewards
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

Thing can do it?
    Absolutely, I can get Rulk down before the first enrage timer with my R2 thing. And that should be one of the longer fights because of physical resistance. Magik might be a pain point but you can build up a sp3 and let her trigger the synergy with a heavy to build up a bunch of furies and burst her down. Bonus for thing is you rarely need to use potions
  • GiulioV99GiulioV99 Posts: 98
    Thanks guys! I'll probably wait, first i'll be busy with act 5 full exploration for a while :D
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I’d like to believe that Torch’s fire would probably be the best answer as knowing it melt away a opponent fast.