**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Go for uncollected

These are my top 20 champs, act 4 was hard enough to finnish with these, who should I upgrade to go for uncollected? Ive tried to start a couple times but even in the first fight I get KO’ed in like 30 seconds, I hate not being able to get more 5* shards cuz Im not uncollected so Ive been pretty plateaued for atleast a year, even in master monthly quests I have trouble so I stick with heroic and down

Comments

• Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    You should be able to handle some of act 5 with those champs. If you're stuggling, ramp up your AQ level to get more rank up materials.
  • ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131

You should be able to handle some of act 5 with those champs. If you're stuggling, ramp up your AQ level to get more rank up materials.

Im not in an alliance, havnt been for years

• ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131

Problem lies with ranking up trash champs like Jane Foster, Agent venom, Electro, Superior IM, etc. Also, you should work on your skills. Most people would have reached act least 5.4 with that roster. I think you should start using tier lists, and work on basics like combos, parry, dexterity, etc. Then move on to baiting, intercepting, etc. See Dorky Dave on YouTube. Focus on Doc Ock, Warlock, Ronin, Colossus, Hood and Sunspot. Learn to use them properly.

I only have jane up that high cuz shes my only other duped 5* besides doc, as for the others Ive been playin since 2015ish so those champs were good then thats whys theyre so high too, I have my parry and dex down pretty good, combos I dont understand so its like MK where you have to be able to mash out 45+ button combos to be any good at the game?

• StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    You have a decent roaster which will sail through act5.
    Champs like Doc oc, warlock, Colossus, hood, Sunspot are good against collector.
    Keep practicing with these champs and try not getting hit in act5, as one combo from defender is enough to eatup your champs health.
    I suggest you can get good practice by exploring act4, although it's long, if you can take down Maestro easily then you won't be having any trouble against act5 bosses.
    Don't do 100% exploring as it takes too much time. Once you get enough experience with your champs you will be able to take down opponent in act5 without getting hit often.