**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Timer Issue [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    So we getting our tickets back? Or will this be swept under the rug like the downtime was and we never got comp for it. Game went down as I was taking doom down would have easily cleared. And it’s been silent since that happened.
  • rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    Bruh this was the first time my alliance was going to do map 5 and this happens
  • NosiemNosiem Posts: 195
    Ditto
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    The AQ run I dreamed. That’s the QoL improvements we wanted to see, lol
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    lol what did you guys to now? XD
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    Will we have to buy 15 more AQ tickets, @Kabam Miike ? Because I already blew 100K Gold to get into the first bugged AQ.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

this is why you start AQ 5 hours late like we do

how many pete's do you have?
    wdym? I'm kinda dumb, sorry
    lol pandamanpete is in my battle group and he takes hours to join AQ, it was a joke
    so it was just a subtle flex? OK.
    But the reason we start 5 hours late is because people are busy, have lives, and the timing is more convenient. They can finish work, drive home, settle down, and then move in AQ. Causes a bit of a time crunch on day 5, but it all works out fine
  • DrekaknDrekakn Posts: 54
    Our

Ours ended
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Give us 1 min timers to do this... I bet in can be done :)

Toss everyone 1500 free glory for the problem of today.
  • Ca5520Ca5520 Posts: 28

30 mins for whole of aq well played kabam
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Looking for a new ally, we couldn’t even clear day 1 of aq in time 😂

(This is a joke I’m not actually looking for an ally of anyone is trying to recruit me)
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Not just AQ war just glitched for my alliance
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Several of our players take short paths and try to bomb through so they can go to bed, now with the start time shifting that gonna seriously mess up our balance
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    Do you not understand the ridiculous amount of planning that goes around node management, energy, and how it relates to timezones? Restarting two hours late is not the same as, say, starting it tomorrow.
    edited July 2020
    Since it’s going to be starting 2 hours late will we start with 2 more energy or something? Im in an eu bg and due to our time zone and sleep schedule a 2 hour delay means we are MASSIVELY slowed down
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Xygon said:

Do you not understand the ridiculous amount of planning that goes around node management, energy, and how it relates to timezones? Restarting two hours late is not the same as, say, starting it tomorrow.

remember, most kabam people play on a proven/conqueror level
  • BlutritterBlutritter Posts: 13
    @Kabam Miike please Skip The whole day

In Germany it‘s already 9:30 pm
  • NukusNukus Posts: 10
    10 mins left of AQ.. Was a great first day! our alliance managed to get 400k points.. looking good!
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146

@Kabam Miike please Skip The whole day

In Germany it‘s already 9:30 pm

Yeah, this fks eu players badly
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Skip today. This is a really stupid development. Starting AQ 2 hours later affects every single alliance out there. Because the same thing is going to happen in the following days. And not only do we start late, we will start with 4 energy, which will hurt those who stay up late
  • Arsenal33Arsenal33 Posts: 99

So we getting our tickets back? Or will this be swept under the rug like the downtime was and we never got comp for it. Game went down as I was taking doom down would have easily cleared. And it’s been silent since that happened.

There is a legitimate case that tickets and any items used should be reimbursed. The downtime was a bit of a different situation as it was still very possible to finish the map (much easier if you plan to finish early) this case there is no chance to finish.
  • Rougue1Rougue1 Posts: 9
    Anyone wanna bet whether the 3 champs I chose will be locked now?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Since it’s going to be starting 2 hours late will we start with 2 more energy or something? Im in an eu bg and due to our time zone and sleep schedule a 2 hour delay means we are MASSIVELY slowed down

The worst part is, every single AQ after this one is ALSO going to be 2 hours late, going into 2 1/2 hours, since you can't start it until rewards are in.

This throws a wrench in everything, timers should be 30 mins now.
  • CurtisisGod1971CurtisisGod1971 Posts: 76

Hopefully those of us that fought already are compensated adequately. We now have to defeat the same opponents again.
  • BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    AQ just started 34 minutes ago. I started quests 15 minutes ago. And now the quest is expired and I’m locked out
  • BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    edited July 2020
    AQ just started 34 minutes ago. I started quests 15 minutes ago. And now the quest is expired and I’m locked out. Sorry. Didn’t see sticky. I’d delete post if I could.