**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hulkbuster is still there [Merged Threads]

R0n1n1979R0n1n1979 Posts: 26
edited July 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Version 3 of map 7 and hulkbuster didn’t go away...

Comments

• KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★
    We have had the same variation for 3 weeks in a row and it’s getting boring...
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    This was supposed to be removed... It was V2 now is V3... Whats going on???
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Yes ... because the map is the same as last time

@will-o-wisp you may be out of the loop but here are direct quotes from Kabam.

Replacing Hulkbuster with Ironman on node 37 (Acid Wash lane Identity) for Variations 1 & 3
    These changes will be in place for the next series of Alliance Quests.
  • diRtyShaftdiRtyShaft Posts: 9
    Hey, something is not right here. this is the 3rd time in 3 weeks we are doing the same Map7 variation.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Its even worse. They kept Hulkbuster on Acid wash
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    Can't do anything right, apparently.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra can we expect a regular Iron Man to replace this god forsaken Hulkbuster tomorrow or are we stuck burning items because the team didn't make any changes to this map?
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    This needs to be addressed Asap. UK guys are falling asleep and we still have Hulkbuster on acid wash.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    They are supposed but them restarting AQ, it's the same iteration as the last 2 AQs. No changes that they said that would be made have been made. It's all back to last cycle.
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★
    When the AQ started with the quick to end timer, it was a different Variation that didn't have Hulkbuster on Acid Wash.

When they reset AQ, They loaded the previous two Week's of AQ Variation that has not been fixed with Iron Man Replacing Hulkbuster on that path.

This is ridiculous and is a problem they need to compensate for now.
  • at this point, they should scrap aq for today and restart the schedule tomorrow when things are tested and fixed.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Please Kabam get rid of Hulkbuster for tomorrow.
  • at this point, they should scrap aq for today and restart the schedule tomorrow when things are tested and fixed.
  • R0n1n1979R0n1n1979 Posts: 26
    All 3 battle groups have different global modifiers as well
  • R0n1n1979R0n1n1979 Posts: 26

We are looking into this now.

Look at the global modifiers too. They are all different per battlegroup
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The ascendancy modifiers (+40% attack, -40%, +20% class specific) are different across BGs along with the Tactics (reprisal, foresight, counter strike etc).
    edited July 2020

We are looking into this now.

@Kabam Lyra map 6 is also back to the last cycle as well. If I didn't notice that the picture was Arkus Vision instead of Invisible woman like it was at the very start of AQ, I would have brought the wrong team. It's like all changes were wiped and you just re-ran the last cycle.
    Non of the changes went into effect and with them restarting, they restarted AQ with last cycle maps and versions. It's a mess.
  • WesternHereticWesternHeretic Posts: 7
    Acid Wash Hulk Buster is still there. It was supposed to be swap out for Iron Man.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

Replacing Hulkbuster with Ironman on node 37 (Acid Wash lane Identity) for Variations 1 & 3
    I understood that. But the maps are the same as last round of AQ, therefore the changes made were pushed back.
    Is not only map 7, possibly all maps were affected here
  • MBoguszMBogusz Posts: 98 ★★
    HB still there even after the reset...

I understood that. But the maps are the same as last round of AQ, therefore the changes made were pushed back.
    Great idea to push back changes without telling anyone loool. My alliance would not have used epic modifiers if we knew changes were not going to be made but I guess its a good idea to show us after we start instead of telling us before. Brilliant!

I would disagree with the phrase "pushed back". I'd say they were completely eliminated due to the broken start of AQ. Even the first AQ start, most of the changes weren't in effect either. Nothing that was supposed to happen to AQ today actually happened.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I thought we weren’t meant to have the same AQ maps in consecutive series? I believe we’ve had the same map for 3 maybe even 4 in a row now.
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★
    It's exactly the same as last week for Map 7 except the Battlegroups have different Class Ascendancy +40/20%, -40% for some reason too.

This is so bad they should just junk today and start it at the correct time tomorrow delaying AQ one day total with all the promised fixes.

If items, potions, revives or Tickets were used, they should be refunded.

Simple as that.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The biggest issue to me is that the map repeated the previous version which was not supposed to be an option. Granted it technically didn’t due to the flubbed up 20 minute map but this will be the third week of this variation if this goes forward.

Last week the variation repeat was understandable due to the new modifiers and changes to the encounters being implemented but this is kind of over the top.