**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Hulkbuster worth rank 5?

K3600K3600 Posts: 50
Hey guys,

I have a 5* duped hulkbuster at rank 4. Do you think he is worth rank 5? I am looking to take him in Act 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4. I have completed all the variants so don't need him for that. Any suggestions would be really helpful.

Thank you :)

Comments

• PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    If you are comfortable with is heavy, sp2 cycle play style, he is an amazing champ. If you are, go for it 👍
  • K3600K3600 Posts: 50

If you are comfortable with is heavy, sp2 cycle play style, he is an amazing champ. If you are, go for it 👍

Yeah, I am really liking him but his play style is very unique and hard to get adjusted to haha. Thank you for this but :)
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Practice his playstyle against Variant 2, Variant 3 , some recent act 6 and against this expedition, if you find him comfortable then rank him up.

But in my opinion he is worth ranking up.
    Godz said:

I'm definitely taking him to R5, but I'm waiting for Magnitos buff, I have 5* duped and 6* HB. Saving my resources for magnito

Ohh that's fantastic. Unfortunately I have no 6* or 5* magneto, yeah will probably end up ranking hulkbuster soon. Thank you.

Practicegis playstyle against Variant 2, Variant 3 , some recent act 6 and against this expedition, if you find him comfortable then rank him up.

But in my opinion he is worth ranking up.

Yeah I have heard many say he is good for variant 2 and 3 but since I have finished both of them, that's why the confusion. I will take him to other contents as well and see. So many resources for rank 5 haha. Thank you for the comment.
  • Ch1m1changasCh1m1changas Posts: 5
    I have been struggling to duplicate the HB SP2 heavy chain lately. I did not have that problem before. It seems like the calibrations of either the SP2 or the heavy have changed. Anyone else experiencing this?

I have been struggling to duplicate the HB SP2 heavy chain lately. I did not have that problem before. It seems like the calibrations of either the SP2 or the heavy have changed. Anyone else experiencing this?

I think you need to be very close to the champion. I have encountered similar problems once or twice.