**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which sp2 or 1 of you have trouble evading and get scared each time they throw it?

2»

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Recently I've been getting clipped by hulks sp1
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Xva23 said:

Heimdall's sp2, for some reason I can never get the timing on that one

I wonder why.

You should keep trying it. There is a way to do it :)
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I really have a problem with Mojos SP2.
    And it doesnt help you have to evade it in high AW ....
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hood's SP 2
    Punisher's SP 1 and 2
    Doctor stranger's special 2 (and 1)
    Storm pyramid X's special 2
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Silver Surfer’s damn SP2. If I’m away when he’s throws it, it’s no issue. Up close I just get pummelled. Actually makes me terrified to take him since he’s so stingy with his SP1
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★
    Nick fury sp1, punisher sp2
  • ArandombirdArandombird Posts: 24
    Venom sp2 and mags sp2 andddd yondu’s sp2
  • Mastr0fCerberusMastr0fCerberus Posts: 27

Yellowjacket sp1!!!

Yeah, pretty sure this isn't possible to dex unless you've already got distance between you and YJ. If you're near him and he throws it, you just gotta block it or hope the last hit doesn't trigger power sting
  • Mastr0fCerberusMastr0fCerberus Posts: 27
    Dr Strange and Groot's S2. I just cannot get the timing right on either of them

Dr Strange and Groot's S2. I just cannot get the timing right on either of them

Out of the probably 1000 times I've fought Groot, I've pretty much evaded that SP 2 only once! And that was like 3 years ago lol
    Doctor strange's SP 2 is all about evading that first hit before the special gets thrown.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I've taken surfers special 2 to the face a lot. Just kinda hard to dex a surfboard.
    Kang's special 2
  • ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★

Shøcker said:

I can't properly evade Dr.Disrespect's Sp2 and Quake's Sp1

How can I get Dr Disrespect?
    you have to buy Shungite Rocks..there is a 69% probability that Dr.Disrespect will come out
  • Manav_preet0808Manav_preet0808 Posts: 170

Yellowjacket sp1!!!

Yeah, pretty sure this isn't possible to dex unless you've already got distance between you and YJ. If you're near him and he throws it, you just gotta block it or hope the last hit doesn't trigger power sting
    its possible cause I have done it a couple of times with venom in act 5 when I was very close to yj
    you just need to get the timing perfect then it does it
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Green Goblins SP2. It comes out so fast sometimes that I don't have time to react.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Kang's special 2

that isn't too bad. Just dex the first hit like iron mans beam, and the 2nd hit is similar to collector SP2 type.

Yellowjacket sp1!!!

its possible cause I have done it a couple of times with venom in act 5 when I was very close to yj
    you just need to get the timing perfect then it does it
    I think that's because of venom's long range dash back. It's pretty much only him and probably void that would be able to evade the special like that.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Magneto's sp1 is getting reworked in animation, would've been nice if sp2 was also changed.

Wait what? Since when was Magneto's sp1 getting reworked?
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Menkent said:

Green Goblin sp2

Green Goblins sp2 is actually easy to evade but lethal if it gets you. His sp1 can’t be evaded, by the majority of champs.
    For me the most annoying is Cable’s sp1. Not because it can’t be dexed, but because since recently you could easily dex it 😠
    Really Kabam sometimes do some unnecessary changes to the game, like they intend to annoy players 🤔