Options

When will we get this champion

ChintokingChintoking Posts: 16
edited July 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I don't know for how long Jessica Jones has been on the images of the home page of Contest of Champions (it seems to be years) but do you all think we'll ever get her as a champion in the game ?

When will we get this champion 15 votes

Yes, in a billion years
26% 4 votes
No
26% 4 votes
Don't care, her TV show sucked.
46% 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    I liked her TV show but wouldn't really be too interested in her coming to the game. She doesn't really have any interesting powers that could lead to unique abilities and she just doesn't really have too much potential.
  • Options

I liked her TV show but wouldn't really be too interested in her coming to the game. She doesn't really have any interesting powers that could lead to unique abilities and she just doesn't really have too much potential.

I get what you're saying but Quake, Blade, Guardian, Medusa, Nick Fury aren't necessarily some of the more powerful out there, be it in the comics or the MCU and they still shine in MCOC. ;)
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    actually medusa shines everywhere even nick too
  • Options
    When I mean shine, I mean they're powerful.
    The most powerful champions in the comics or the MCU aren't necessarily the most powerful in MCOC.
    Of course Medusa shines in the comics or the TV show, we could argue that she rules Attilan and the Inhuman species. Like Nick Fury shines too, as seen with Original Sin we might have even underrated him for a long time.
    But they're not near Black Bolt, Thor, Gorr The God Butcher, Terrax, Quasar, Iceman, Legion, Hulk, Phoenix, Cosmic Ghost Rider, etc.. in terms of raw power.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    When will people learn to post character suggestions in the character wishlist thread?
  • Options
    Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Kabam is a Disney company.. Disney bought dd punisher and many of the other characters Sony owned but they can't use them for a certain period of time.. They are already remaking dd soon they just have to wait it out.. We wont see her untill the folks who own her deciede to reuse her
  • Options
    Edeuink said:

When will people learn to post character suggestions in the character wishlist thread?

This is not a character suggestion, when did I say Jessica Jones should be a champion in MCOC ?