**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Emergency Maintenance [7/22]

Comments

• Options
    DhruvshahDhruvshah Posts: 67
    Hell yeah ayushe plus a 6 star
  • Options
    Aloof_a_lotAloof_a_lot Posts: 4
    RIP my Abyss fight. And the boosts that will surely expire before the 73rd emergency maintenance of the day ends.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    None of your complaints matter because kabam said the magic word..."compensation"!!! 😊
  • Options
    Swimdudeno1Swimdudeno1 Posts: 10
    Zero_USH said:

What would be a great compensation for having a lot of server issues during aq and messing everyone gameplay...
    T2 alpha (fully formed)+10k 5* shards+ x 6* shards

I don't think that's a fair compensation IMO. The last time they had down times like this, they gave a pretty fair compensation.

I'd like to see some AQ Pots/Revives (maybe AW, but I don't think AW was impacted). Some glory, gold, alliance tickets, etc. Maybe some Fragments? I don't think shards are super necessary.
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    edited July 2020
    🍻
  • Options
    Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    I would hold off on the AoL run for now, because the outages could keep going for the rest of the day.
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

Then stop having negative vibes. It's like you people think it's on purpose and they don't want the issue resolved.

You think idk that man, i know. Just frustrating this is happening continuously while Im in Abyss
  • Options
    Zero_USHZero_USH Posts: 17

Zero_USH said:

What would be a great compensation for having a lot of server issues during aq and messing everyone gameplay...
    T2 alpha (fully formed)+10k 5* shards+ x 6* shards

I don't think that's a fair compensation IMO. The last time they had down times like this, they gave a pretty fair compensation.

I'd like to see some AQ Pots/Revives (maybe AW, but I don't think AW was impacted). Some glory, gold, alliance tickets, etc. Maybe some Fragments? I don't think shards are super necessary.
    Agreed but I love 5*&6* shards lol
  • Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Cavalier:
    6* crystal
    5* Nexus

Uncollected:
    5* basic
    5000 6* shards

Below:
    4* nexus & awakening gem
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Yes, server down. Relax.
    You can take a break and do Detective Burnett's woosa or you can do Detective Lowrey's WOOOOOOSAAAA!!!

I'm sure kabam's trying their best.
  • Options
    Make that 3.6 6 star shards just so I can have a 6 star when the calendar ends lol
  • Options
    Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    edited July 2020
    rock65x said:

If they did their jobs right the first time then the game wouldn’t be down. No other game does this. They can’t do a single scheduled maintenance or update without breaking something.

The phrasing of "working very closely with our partners" suggests that this isn't entirely an in-house issue, it likely involves techincal issues from other companies.
    I suggest to discuss more on the subject on the merged thread, for less clutter on the forums.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I was doing a caviler run and made it to the sentinel. Then got disconnected. I can relate to your pain....
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,034 ★★★★★

Then stop having negative vibes. It's like you people think it's on purpose and they don't want the issue resolved.

You think idk that man, i know. Just frustrating this is happening continuously while Im in Abyss
    Put yourself in their shoes. It's more frustrating for them. And they have to deal with stupid things like these pointless threads. They are well aware we are frustrated.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I think that in 2020 they could give us a 6 star crystal and it’d be fair. Last year there were issues like this and we got a 5 star crystal. 1 year later and a 6 star crystal is justified, if not like 7.5k shards.
  • Options
    RandomH3roRandomH3ro Posts: 7
    Or talk to your friends and family? Either works.
  • Options
    Ares2239Ares2239 Posts: 52
    Forget the shards. Give us stuff that was actually affected like AQ tickets, revives and potions
  • Options
    Plus shards I need shards
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Depends, what did you lose that they need to compensate for? Boosts?
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 463 ★★★
    15 greater revives would be the best compensation.
  • Options
    And I was in a middle of a epic expedition where sasquatch didnt show up for once
  • Options
    manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    I need six star shards to get my first six star champion
  • Options
    YEETguyYEETguy Posts: 107
    I don’t give one dang about catalysts or shards, just give me energy refills and 2 revives to make up for all the wasted time I could have been using on act 6 exploration.
This discussion has been closed.