**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Labyrinth of Legends run

I’ve got a 5* r5 sig 160 Aegon and a 6* r1 Sig 60 Aegon and just started running suicides again. Is it smart to run suicides to do LoL and just try to do Sp3? Or is it better to just not do suicides? Thanks for the help guys!

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Aegon gets tenacity on crits to counteract suicides so it’s probably better to do suicides
  • A_Cay47A_Cay47 Posts: 73
    Crcrcrc said:

Aegon gets tenacity on crits to counteract suicides so it’s probably better to do suicides

That’s my thought process right now as well. My initial clear I used a lot of Sp1 though so I didn’t know if it would be smart or not to only do Sp3

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I'd definitely go with suicides to save loads of time. If I were you I'd run Nick and xforce synergy to get that heal, cuz of aegon's tenacity, the poison gets removed as well.
  • A_Cay47A_Cay47 Posts: 73

I'd definitely go with suicides to save loads of time. If I were you I'd run Nick and xforce synergy to get that heal, cuz of aegon's tenacity, the poison gets removed as well.

Low blow... haha I have almost everyone but Nick as a 5* or 6* but I guess I could bring the 4* version for the synergy. My first team was Aegon, Heimdall, Hela, Angela and Star Lord. I’m considering running 2 Aegons since I just awoke my 6* version. Would that be smart or dumb?
    A_Cay47 said:

Low blow... haha I have almost everyone but Nick as a 5* or 6* but I guess I could bring the 4* version for the synergy. My first team was Aegon, Heimdall, Hela, Angela and Star Lord. I’m considering running 2 Aegons since I just awoke my 6* version. Would that be smart or dumb?
    Even the 3* has the synergy, and that's who I have and use lol. Don't bring 2 aegon's, you're not gonna enjoy ramping him up twice. Only one is necessary to have an itemless run, and besides, the 5* is higher sig, higher stats (looking at you, "mark of the labyrinth"), and he's got all you need. You'll spend more items by bringing too much of the same character who is rampup in nature. I'd rather revive the one I've got on the team, who I know is also unblockable lol. Plus, on the 5*, you'll need about 1400 combo hits to get to unblockable, while the 6* might need like 2400!
    As for the slots, I'd probably bring the 5* aegon, plus Nick, xforce, proxima and quake/Heimdall. Quake for if you can't do aegon's heavy cheese, Heimdall for if you can. The reason why I wouldn't advice quake synergy is of course, heavy cheese. Plus the fact that those evade charges aren't gonna be too useful when you're unblockable and unevadeable. To get rid of them for your heavy strat, you'd have to kill Nick and lose the xforce heal. I'd rather have Heimdall for any necessary safety, thank you very much!
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    I prefer to only use the special three cause you can fit in multiple combos afterwards
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I just did the easy path with sig 100 Aegon, proxima, Nick, quake, and heimdall. No revives until maestro
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Mathgeek said:

I prefer to only use the special three cause you can fit in multiple combos afterwards

Try to bait specials and get power as low as possible on your opponent before you trigger it. There were times I had to stop hitting during the stun to avoid pushing them to 3 bars.