**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing Points From Marvel Insider/ Missed Reward/ Sinister Foes

Howdy,

So obviously this post is a bit overdue, as the rewards from the Sinister Foes 100$ completion on Heroic Difficulty were supposed to arrive I believe September 8 (I forgot to take a screen shot of the in-game message, so not entirely sure). However, I believe I am not alone in saying my points (50,000 I think) never were given to my account, even though I am definitely sure that I linked my Insider account and my MCOC account. Obviously, because of this, I missed the cool reward bundle for MCOC. Um, help?

Regards,

Sean

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Same here cept I didn't do a 100$ completion
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Even that might not work to well as they're almost as bad as kabams support hough it's still worth a try even if you don't get an answer from them

They should be coming for everyone soon even if a bit late, just checked mine and they added them sometime today.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Marvel Insider is responsible for their promotions. It's done in partnership with the game, but they are the ones you need to contact.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    1. i got both the marvel insider points and my green goblin bundle today.
    2. they usually give a date range (in this case 9/8-9/15 i think) and they almost always give the rewards out on the last day.
    3. the green goblin bundle redemption ended sometime last month, so you wouldn't have been able to get it today anyway even if you had enough points.
    4. you don't "link" your insider account and MCOC account. you click on the corresponding activity under the Activities tab and input your IGN to get credit. you have to do this each and every time.
  • I never received mines either
  • I just emailed them as i never got them either and i spent 155K in points for those rewards.

I'm not sure if they will reply back or not.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    I along with other alliance members recieved ours late yesterday afternoon.
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    i got my points today but cannot buy into the bundle for green goblin like i wanted too