**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deals?... i fail to see the deal here...

So... 5 tier 4 science iso-8 is worth 470 units?... if you're gonna try to rob us of our units, don't attempt to rob us of our intelligence at the same time kabam...

Comments

• SkitardSkitard Posts: 55
    oh... my bad... 5 tier 4 science iso and 11k gold...
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I want an option to never get pop ups again, all they do is slow down my crystal openings

The most dangerous thing is, that you may miss press and purchase them, while rushing through crystal openings 😱
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Lvernon15 said:

I want an option to never get pop ups again, all they do is slow down my crystal openings

The most dangerous thing is, that you may miss press and purchase them, while rushing through crystal openings 😱
    Yeah, I haven’t had that happen yet but it’s just another thing there’s no need for in the game
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Greekhit said:

Lvernon15 said:

Kabam's actually pretty good about reversing those purchases if you file a ticket with them and haven't used those bought resources. I've seen them do it several times. Same thing if you bought the wrong type of crystal. So long as they haven't been opened yet, they'll most likely revert the purchase if you ask them to.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Wait until you see the 4* crystal you can purchase for 2500 units :p
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    QuikPik said:

The price for a 4* looks so 2016 😂😂😂
    It would be a good deal though for 250 units. Just for the iso bricks, if you don’t want to risk a 3* from Cavaliers 🤔
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

It should at least be a feature of the Sigil. Imagine paying 9.99 a month for any other service, just to be subjected to the same ads as free users. Might inspire me to get the Sigil again.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

QuikPik said:

The price for a 4* looks so 2016 😂😂😂
    It would be a good deal though for 250 units. Just for the iso bricks, if you don’t want to risk a 3* from Cavaliers 🤔
    those are 5k SA points as well
    Greekhit said:

Lvernon15 said:

That's what I like about my phone everywhere password to my email after pressing purchase before It actually buys it
    it requires a password *