Daredevil frequently whiffing - Am I the only one seeing this? [Under Investigation]

2»

Comments

• shingbabshingbab Member Posts: 120
    I think this has been fixed in 14.1! cannot reproduce. GJ Kabam
  • CammonRoCammonRo Member Posts: 377 ★★
    This is great news! Gonna have to check this out!
    Well the good news is it happens far less frequently now. But it still happens every once in awhile. Anyone else see this? It's always the upper cut.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Member Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Still happens. I notice it less because I use him less..lol. why use a broken champ...oh I know most are broken
    This is definitely not fixed. Actually now it seems like it's right back to where it was. I just used OG DD in AQ and he whiffed repeatedly against a tech symbioid. Every upper cut after a dash forward he would completely whiff and leave me wide open to big damage.

I'm so sick and tired of all these bugs. We work our tails off to rank and level up these champs only to find they are useless because they don't work right. And now the power drain bug with the Visions etc. It's all so maddening. These bugs linger for months and every release introduces new bugs. I think this might be the final straw for me. I just don't think I can keep playing a game like this.
  • asgardtrollasgardtroll Member Posts: 9
    edited September 2017
    @Kabam Miike this bug unfortunately is still happening, mainly in AQ. It happens mostly against Symbioids, but recently also against Electro. A fix of this annoying long time bug would be really appreciated.
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Member Posts: 245
    I am complaining to kabam about that for last almost 5 months.he lost every hit after sim or spider,most of the time elektro's heavy attack.so i got crashed so many times. I didn't used him in AQ for 5 months!!! Few times in war he didn't evaded (he is lvl99) and i got bleed because AV hit me with last bullet. Kabam said if he has 100% to evade it does not mean he will evade every time (???????). He has been broken for months,kabam knows about it and "they will look into it" so don't worry :neutral:
    So kabam miike i am sorry,u can block me if you want but what you are saying it is not the truth. Yes,it is odd. But i am contacting support for months because of it and you looking into it did not fixed my DD at all.and i am sure that nobody had looked into it. I have more than 20 emails that can confirm that. So you just can't say it is something new or act surprised.
    @Sky_kitty The Daredevil whiffing bug is maddening I agree - but it's important to understand that Agent Venom reduces ability accuracy so if you face his L1 you can't count on DD's evade to fully save you. I find it's best just to block it. If it's unblockable use Dexterity and hope between that and DD you'll be OK.
    Yes but it never happened before with AV. i understand all but if he didnt do it for months,why start only now? But i dont use him anymore anyway because he was losing every single hit after sim,spiders and elektro heavy attack. He is good now for arena and events. Shame...killing such a great champion... but claiming kabam doesnt know about it makes me really mad...we all invested so much in our DD and he is not good anymore...they gave tickets for scarlet,thor and others so why not for DD now? I would be happy to use it on him right now
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,702 ★★★★★
    Lol.

Thread started late June and it's now mid-September. No comment from Kabam for almost 3 months and it's still "Under Investigation". They just don't care obviously.
  • Chuckd713Chuckd713 Member Posts: 3
    It's still happening. I just got smacked around by vision in AQ. After a heavy attack I run in, whiff, then he pounds my face in. Is there a newer thread on this topic?