**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do story quests nerf champs??

tdtfugcyrdtdtfugcyrd Posts: 35
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
So I was playing act 5 chapter 3 against spiderman classic with my 5* R4 venom.
According to venom's utility no spider-verse heros as supposed to dodge his attacks but it happened to me.
So is it supposed to happen from act 5 in story quests? Or is it just a bug?
Help me clear this doubt.
Try to fight against spiderman classic in act 5 chp 3 using venom and find out if he doged and tell me.
Thankyou

Comments

• BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    If I'm not mistaken one of the nodes is what causes that to happen
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Read Venom's abilities.
    You need something to counter the evade. Without that you won't be able to do so. It's pretty simple
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    What quest in 5.3? There are a few OGSM in 5.3.
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Likely it had buffet and consumed your symbiote buff. Without that you can't evade
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

So I was playing act 5 chapter 3 against spiderman classic with my 5* R4 venom.
    According to venom's utility no spider-verse heros as supposed to dodge his attacks but it happened to me.
    So is it supposed to happen from act 5 in story quests? Or is it just a bug?
    Help me clear this doubt.
    Try to fight against spiderman classic in act 5 chp 3 using venom and find out if he doged and tell me.
    Thankyou

his ability to stop spider verse evading is tied with his klyntar buff so if it is prevented or nullified they can still evade.
  • HelluvaPullHelluvaPull Posts: 83

What’s ogsm?
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

What’s ogsm?
    Original Generation Spider Man
  • tdtfugcyrdtdtfugcyrd Posts: 35
    Mayis said:

Venom gets a buff against Spider-Verse champs, that prevents them from evading. That buff can be nullified via nodes like Buffet or by opponent abilities (although we have no spider-verse champion with nullify)

I thought buffet was only for regeneration
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Mayis said:

Venom gets a buff against Spider-Verse champs, that prevents them from evading. That buff can be nullified via nodes like Buffet or by opponent abilities (although we have no spider-verse champion with nullify)

I thought buffet was only for regeneration
    Read it again.
    It says it can remove any of your buffs if they trigger when it’s not on cooldown.
  • tdtfugcyrdtdtfugcyrd Posts: 35
    Yes klyntar rage got nullified
    Thanks for your help guys