**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I think this is a problem lot’s of people have

Hello there, I’m one of the people that believe we will be getting compensation. I am a level 45bplayer and am 5 quests away from uncollected so I’m technically a conqueror. The problem is, am I going to be getting the rewards that a conqueror will be getting or uncollected? Cause I don’t think the conqueror rewards will be very useful. That’s unless I get what the completion and exploration rewards in act for as the compensation. Please tell me what we should be getting, thank you! :)

Comments

• Rfy7h39bwdeRfy7h39bwde Posts: 41
    Uhh, I don’t think I can do that since I only have 1 r3 5* and a r5 4*. They are Tsealth Psidey and Unawakened Starlord. It’ll take a long time considering I don’t have iso either
    I’m already to get where I am with 3 boosts
    But It was hard, so would we be getting the exploration rewards+completion rewards for what act we finished? Maybe for uncollected you can just add a 5* Crystal
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 518 ★★★
    You can do uncollected with those, plus with rank 5 4* if you have decent amount units gathered
    But I don’t. Let. Tell ya my roster rn.
    Medusa:Rank 4 rated 4042, 4*
    Stealth Spider-Man: Rank 5 rated 5490, 4*
    Unawakened Starlord: Rank 3, rated 4,201, 5*
    Angela:Rank 2, rated 3,421, 5*
    Rhino:Rank 2 rated 3001, 5*
    My Ghost is r4 and is soon going to be higher but it’ll take more time

The Ghost is a 4*
    I also already spent my units on the previous quests I will need to wait for summoner appreciation which will mean the compensation will not work. Guess I’ll just hafts deal with it
  • the_furry_onethe_furry_one Posts: 73
    Go watch on YouTube how KT1 Or Brian Grant did it with their small accounts, you can do it
  • Seanl85Seanl85 Posts: 34
    If the compensation is progression based then dont expect the UC stuff if you arent UC yet. On a side note while you could push through and get UC, there is also a noticeable difficulty increase from 5.2.4 onwards. So being 5 quests away is not as close as you think. Good luck if you go for it
    And McFabio has a bald cap and is played by a person who played since the game basiclly came out. I’ve played for about 6 months. I’m just going to wait as I dunno id]f we are even going to get compensation

• Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

Hello there, I’m one of the people that believe we will be getting compensation. I am a level 45bplayer and am 5 quests away from uncollected so I’m technically a conqueror. The problem is, am I going to be getting the rewards that a conqueror will be getting or uncollected? Cause I don’t think the conqueror rewards will be very useful. That’s unless I get what the completion and exploration rewards in act for as the compensation. Please tell me what we should be getting, thank you! :)

Bro all is title based reward I am 2_3 Quist away from cavalier but I am gonna get uc rewards...don't get upset try for uc it's not hard I have my two acounts uc....
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    You are conqueror, but since you're only 5 quests away, with no guarantee when and if you'll actually beat it, we will just reward you stuff that no other conqueror gets just because you try so hard!!! Close your eyes and hold your breath until your special rewards are hand delivered to you with a big bow!!!

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

But I don’t. Let. Tell ya my roster rn.
    Medusa:Rank 4 rated 4042, 4*
    Stealth Spider-Man: Rank 5 rated 5490, 4*
    Unawakened Starlord: Rank 3, rated 4,201, 5*
    Angela:Rank 2, rated 3,421, 5*
    Rhino:Rank 2 rated 3001, 5*
    My Ghost is r4 and is soon going to be higher but it’ll take more time

And there’s your problem.
    You’re focusing on 5*s which means you’re wasting resources on a 5* rhino when he will do absolutely nothing for you.
    Even starlord isn’t going to do anything special for you until he’s duped. You aren’t even uncollected, go explore your monthly quests and act 4 and build up your 4* roster more.
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    You don't need 5*s to achieve your dream. I became uncollected over 2 years ago with only 3 r5 4* and 1 r4 4* and a r2 5*. If I remember correctly my team was OG DD, Nightcrawler, OG Spidey, Ultron and crossbones(the only 5* I used for this quest when I first ran it). I'm Cavalier now, but my point is all it takes is skill and having champs who evade are especially useful against the collector if one doesn't know how to Dex his unblockable specials. Obviously there's much better counters now but I'm just trynna say if you think you're ready, it may be a lot simpler than you think
  • m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96

But It was hard, so would we be getting the exploration rewards+completion rewards for what act we finished? Maybe for uncollected you can just add a 5* Crystal

Why not 6* nexus crystal instead of?

LOL
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    You definitely deserve conqueror rewards then. Your roster still at the stage of 4 star level. Whatever you receive will be 100% adequate to your progression level. Same goes for anyone who is almost cavalier but isnt. They will receive what is adequate to their progression level which is Uc. There won’t be compensation for “almost this level” or “almost that level”.

With that being said we do not know what comp will be. This is the 1000th thread on this. Maybe instead of posting about comp you work on advancing your roster to UC. 😊
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287

Uhh, I don’t think I can do that since I only have 1 r3 5* and a r5 4*. They are Tsealth Psidey and Unawakened Starlord. It’ll take a long time considering I don’t have iso either

Then why do you think you should get/ deserve compensations for uncollected level?
This discussion has been closed.