**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

COMPENSATION FOR 22th, 23th, 24th JULY TROUBLES

Hope Better Than Last Year COMPENSATION... πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 246 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    All I want is an ETA on when the servers will be back to normal cause I rely on arena for units and I'm trying to get as many as possible rn cause once the champion boss nerf get pushed, I'm going to complete that map finally.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Last year's outages were worse.
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 955 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ares2239 said:

I wasn’t active during this time, was it as bad or no?

Ok So can You give Kabam your Game iD so you will be exempted from getting the Compensation
  • Options
    Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 β˜…β˜…β˜…

It’s never been this bad.
    Aq on
    Aq off
    Aq back on
    Aq back off
    Aq back in.
    Aw broken
    Arena disappeared
    Arena taken down completely
    Solo events gone
    And the game up and down like a yo-yo
    Some of these things have never happened and aw still might be cancelled altogether yet.
    Worst it’s ever been by far.
    As i remember it the outage last year was more one continuous period of downtime and after that the game was up on running. There was nowhere near a knock on to multiple diffirent aspects of the game like this one
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2020
    Ares2239 said:

Think this is the first time they've ever shut down events like this.

I would think compensation has to be a fair bit better than the above. Right now we have a fair amount of people with expiring t4 and big iso that was planned to be used this SA. I know I already sold iso. Having to sell t4 for pennies is BS. On top of the rewards one was expecting for this SA. We do every other so rely on the 1k 5* shards and all the ancillaries. Or if we just rank and possibly do a few levels for no points to prevent expiring stuff, that should work itself into the comp.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Last year's package is a start. They just need to make sure they take into consideration all the lost items this issue has cost, not only from AQ and war, but also arenas (lots of units, chips, gold, shards, even loyalty) and the solo and alliance events that got canceled. To me, this outage was worse than last year's.
  • Options

It’s never been this bad.
    Aq on
    Aq off
    Aq back on
    Aq back off
    Aq back in.
    Aw broken
    Arena disappeared
    Arena taken down completely
    Solo events gone
    And the game up and down like a yo-yo
    Some of these things have never happened and aw still might be cancelled altogether yet.
    Worst it’s ever been by far.
    Last year they happened over a months time. Ended AW season early, they had to rerun arenas and issues with questing and side quests. Lots of issues with dropping fights because the outages.

This time, it's only confined with a 24 hour period and they took precautions early on by taking arena down and cancelling a war before it affected more of them.
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Last years outages didn’t cause the postponement of arena or events which need to be factored into the comp
    No it didn't but they had to rerun an arena because of lost time. They are being proactive this time.
  • Options
    DhruvshahDhruvshah Posts: 67 β˜…
    Dont forget boosts I was on my uncollected run so revived and potions and units are a must
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hope Better Than Last Year COMPENSATION... πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰

Compensation of July 21 on November 15
    Seems fishy
  • Options
    Magnifesto_7777Magnifesto_7777 Posts: 11 β˜…
    Like many I’ve lost tons of unit and catalyst opportunities, rewards from quests etc as my time to play is limited! So, I hope that Kabam recognise it’s across the whole spectrum of the game....something like above would be most welcome!
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ares2239 said:

It was much less bad....much less worse? I do not know how to say this is in English, but it was better than.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2020

My Indian alliance buddies disagree. Plus a full lost AW and AQ (that's like at least 500 5* shards, 10k of gold, etc.). I was not affected by last year outage, but this year I do.

So yeah it is worse.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I don’t think so, simple reply.
  • Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 342 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They need to include some loyalty in whatever compensation package they come up with. No arenas mean no help!
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Lvernon15 said:

Last years outages didn’t cause the postponement of arena or events which need to be factored into the comp
    No it didn't but they had to rerun an arena because of lost time. They are being proactive this time.
    My point is, this comp should be better because we are missing rewards unlike last time, I do agree just postponing it is the better idea, but they do need to make up for all the gold shards and units missed
  • Options
    Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 β˜…β˜…
    Bc and gold should be included in comp since arenas are down as well
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ab_Samad said:

Bc and gold should be included in comp since arenas are down as well

And units
  • Options

My Indian alliance buddies disagree. Plus a full lost AW and AQ (that's like at least 500 5* shards, 10k of gold, etc.). I was not affected by last year outage, but this year I do.

So yeah it is worse.
    They ended an entire AW season last year and there was at least 2 wars that people lost out on which is why the compensation last year had shards in it. I guess if you use the argument that you weren't around last year to so it makes it worse this year, then I can say since I was around last year, it was worse.
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

My point is, this comp should be better because we are missing rewards unlike last time, I do agree just postponing it is the better idea, but they do need to make up for all the gold shards and units missed
    I'm sure they will. I feel like they did a very good job with the comp package last November. But threads like this will never help anyone. All people are going to do is keep trying to one up each other with that they feel should be comp. I've already seen some pretty outrageous expectations. Like a 6* generic AG and full t5cc. All people are doing is hyping up the comp, cluttering the forums and causing more confusion that needed. This thread even has a doctored photo in it from the OP.

I 100% get that people are frustrated and I also understand people are missing out on stuff like arena. They are doing what they can to get the game back to normal. We aren't helping ourselves at all here.
This discussion has been closed.