Options

Help for Ultron Fight? (5.4.6) (not a novella, the short story form) (Agent Venom)

Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

That is my roster. (they are in 5.4.5 in the picture"
I was thinking of just ramping Aegon up through the easier fights to 200 hits or so, then using IMIW/Doc Voodoo for the other fights, and when Ultron fight comes, I will just use Namor to get the big damage specials and if he doesnt work, then finish him off with Aegon. Is that a good idea? Also, are there any strategies for the fight itself?

Comments

• Options
    Can somebody explain why they disagreed and what a better idea would be?
  • Options
    ClashyKnightClashyKnight Posts: 59
    edited July 2020

Just use loki. Even a 2 star can cheese that fight.

He's not even joking. This is true. Just bring any loki in and spam special 3 to steal any new buffs. Take his regen, power gain, fury, armor up. It's a pretty fun takedown. 3* or 4* recommended.
  • Options

He's not even joking. This is true. Just bring any loki in and spam special 3 to steal any new buffs. Take his regen, power gain, fury, armor up. It's a pretty fun takedown. 3* or 4* recommended.
    I would if I could but I don't have any version of Loki
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

any Medusa?
    also, would voodoo work or is there some nullify resist or something
  • Options

Moot4Life said:

any Medusa?
    also, would voodoo work or is there some nullify resist or something
    No Medusa, but Voodoo works sometimes. There's a 50/50 chance of the buff getting nullified so I don't want to risk it with him.
  • Options

Rouge?

I have her 4* but she is sitting at rank 1, should I just deal a ton of damage with Aegon?
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Can somebody explain why they disagreed and what a better idea would be?

That's the forums for you lol
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Can’t remember if you can heal block on this node but if you can IMIW. I’ve used his head block to beat Wolvie on rol.