**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cancelling the war season, a viable option?

Hey guys, with the amount of wars cancelled and in light of all the recent bugs/issues imo it's not worth continuing with the war season, and obviously people will have varying opinions. So I wanted to know, do you think they should cancel the season as a whole and just hand out the season prizes to those who participated in the current min of 2 wars?

Cancelling the war season, a viable option? 54 votes

Yes
70%
TheJalliSnakeEyes69FrostyPellucidumbm3eppsFitnesscwUncle_Fatty_247Mqc19TonyViegas1990XXGhost_RiderXX_fr3do_Panchulon21Gaurav_ChampChrisBass13BowTieJohnRabangaLoveshackPImpDaddyDeaconUmbertoDelRio 38 votes
No
29%
Chriz4061XhuliiiFaisaljavedDarthPhalVoltolosAleorSunstruck[Deleted User]JollyHawkGreekhitIcy000LucianoDelHoyaSwarmOfRavensAayush19NickSabathRocknflying 16 votes

Comments

• XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    Yes

No, i have participated in all the AWs so no!

I've participated in all this seasons wars too, but there's still lots of bugs going on with matchmaking. What if your alliance doesn't match, then you lose your standing for no good reason at all. With 10 days left to the season it doesn't really seem worth it
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    We are 50k points from p1 so I don’t want it... but if the servers can’t hold up properly for these last wars they’ll have to
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I don’t think anyone suggested cancelling and no season rewards. It would just be canceling the remaining wars and paying out accordingly.
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    Yes

Canceling the War might sound Okay only if they give season rewards to all the members of the alliance even those recently joined and couldn't participate due to bug. Many members spent Glory and even units to clear Map to stay in the current tier or reach a higher tier. So just canceling doesn't seem the right thing to do, rather ending the season giving the rewards sounds fair.

... do you think they should cancel the season as a whole and just hand out the season prizes to those who participated in the current min of 2 wars?

If you read the whole thing you would have seen the above end bit
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Could they end it and hand out season rewards for one tier above? I think they did that once, so people that claim they would make it to the next tier would be satisfied
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Rabanga said:

We just hit plat4 before the stability issues, so my entire alliance is all for them canceling the season right now... :D:D

We are the opposite, very close to moving up to p1