**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mordo terrax synergy

I’m wondering if this synergy is working correctly. When mordo auto evades wile holding heavy he basically can stun a stun immune champ.iits a great synergy if working right

Comments

• Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Waynedavy said:

I’m wondering if this synergy is working correctly. When mordo auto evades wile holding heavy he basically can stun a stun immune champ.iits a great synergy if working right

It doesn't say he can stun the opponent,
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Every evade mordo has functions the same as astral evade which makes the opponent unable to attack for a brief time
  • Options
    V16ulV16ul Posts: 79
    Lvernon15 said:

Every evade mordo has functions the same as astral evade which makes the opponent unable to attack for a brief time

If i remember correctly then mordo evades do not stun the opponent, it basically place a degen on evading.

I don't know about mordo terrax synergy.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Too bad instead of changing the champ himself, they add something that the champ needs, in the form of a synergy.
    And the worst part of it? A dud synergy, not even with a good champ 🤣
  • Options
    WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Yes I agree it doesn’t actually stun but the style of the evade is nice. If you hold heavy and they attack you you can immediately fire off a special or dash in so it similar.