**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is unduped morningstar worth taking to rank 3? ( And possibly 4)

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So i'm uncollected and recently finished initial run of 5.4....about my roaster i have 6* warlock r1, 5* r4 unduped archangel , 5*r3 electra and emma frost, and pretty much chunk of god tier 4 star 5/50 champs...so will morningstar be useful or i should just save the resources??

Comments

• 100100100100 Posts: 111
    She's worth r5. She doesn't need awakening but it add few more ability to her. So yes you can rank her unduped too
  • 100100100100 Posts: 111
    She's good regen champ and have imunity. Can help you with biohazard etc. Needs a bit ramp up. But then she can save lot of resources for you. Definitely top mystic champ. If you want to learn more about her watch few videos on YouTube. She's amazing
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    100100 said:

She's worth r5. She doesn't need awakening but it add few more ability to her. So yes you can rank her unduped too

i dissagree completely, morningstar really relies on being awakened to be viable
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    The awakening helps her a lot. But it’s not more important than her ramp up to 4-5 souls and ranking her up helps her get through those first couple fights more easily. If you don’t have any other top tier mystics she’s worth taking up and hope u pull dupe or land a mystic gem down the road.