Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Wolvie and SW 5*

Has it been mentioned when they are going in the 5* basic pools? I heard Wolverine sometime around the end of July and SW not until after the new 5* crystals. No dates yet though? I'm saving up my shards.

Comments

• Options
    DorknightDorknight Posts: 19
    But no word as to when they are showing up in the basic pools. Anyone else hoarding?
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Eventually all the missing 5* champions is gonna slowly be added to permanent crystals so probably best to stack up your 5* shards till it’s scarlet release.
  • Options
    Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
    Im hoarding. Im up to 3 as of right now. I never bother, and dont know why I am, but that chance at a 5* Wolvie....not that Ill get him till next year, or the year after....
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,839 ★★★★★
    Curious to know as well, got 150k shards saved for doom /dual crystals. Wondering if I should continue hoarding for Scarlet
  • Options
    DorknightDorknight Posts: 19
    I think SW might be better than Doom as a 5*. I can also awaken Wolverine if I get him. He is a beast for general questing.