**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What synergy/minor ability tweak would you make to a champion to make them viable or a bit better?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
I'll start by doing one champion of each class.

Sentry - 100% chance to trigger the heavy attack form, warps transfer from fight to fight no matter what (sig)
Diablo - Something like Sabre/Sasquatch synergy to make him not run out of potions
Falcon - AAR cooldown reduced, AAR length tripled. Also, every hit of his combo meter passively reduces ability accuracy by 2% and increases attack by 4% to a max of 60 hits.
Bishop - Start degenerating from too many prowesses at 60 instead of 30
Civil Warrior - Each passive armor up increases attack by 15% (similar to Colossus)
Hela - When charging a heavy attack to gain fury buffs, evade all incoming attacks (Just like Quake)

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Silver Surfer - Reduce the potency of bleeds by 90% (like Omega Red) and regenerate 3% health after throwing a special attack (Namor-esque, making him more suicide friendly)
    The Hood - Staggers can stack
    Rocket Raccoon - Each hit of the combo meter increases attack by 5% up to 100 hits (synergy like WS/KM)
    Wolverine - Each bleed on the opponent increases his attack by 15%
    Black Panther - Each bleed on the opponent increases his attack by 15%
    Rhino - When performing a dash attack, gain +50% attack. Fury buffs have their potency and chance to activate doubled. 80% bleed and poison resistant.
  • JelleJelle Posts: 20
    I think you might be on to something but then Hela synergy would be absolutely game breaking.
    Jelle said:

I think you might be on to something but then Hela synergy would be absolutely game breaking.

Eh. She'd have amazing damage but she has no utility at all so I don't think it would be game breaking, but I think it would be super powerful. However, champs like Cull Obsidian and Black Bolt w/ Hit-Monkey have insane damage, but how many people actually use them in tough content? Not many.
    Daphboy said:

Nebula- Once per fight, when nebula reaches or drops below 20% hp, regain 2% hp per electroshock charge currently on nebula.

Yes, I like this one a lot. I would also make it so that when Nebula is an attacker, she gains regen buffs at a certain threshold, 60% and 40%, similar to Ultron's regen.
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★

Silver Surfer - Reduce the potency of bleeds by 90% (like Omega Red) and regenerate 3% health after throwing a special attack (Namor-esque, making him more suicide friendly)
    Rocket Raccoon - Each hit of the combo meter increases attack by 5% up to 100 hits (synergy like WS/KM)
    Rhino - When performing a dash attack, gain +50% attack. Fury buffs have their potency and chance to activate doubled. 80% bleed and poison resistant.

2 points rocketts sig already boosts crit on combo so not required

2 hoods stagger nullify all buffs triggerd at the same time like champion primal fury so no point to it stacking

2 hoods stagger nullify all buffs triggerd at the same time like champion primal fury so no point to it stacking
    Ah ok I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

If hoods stagger stacked it could nullify to separate triggers of buffs, I.e not at the same time.

As it stands, if you had one stagger against resistor for example, it would stagger one buff, and then the next hit wouldn’t. But if it stacked then you hit once and nullify, then hit again and nullify again. Not game breaking but it’s not pointless
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Ghostrider: 99% Incinerate resistance, Immunity to Coldsnap Frostbite. Also Change SP3 animation. Extra damage - maybe non-chain attacks incinerate the opponent, and chain attacks don't trigger passive damage back.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    AA and Hyperion lack unique synergies
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    Greekhit said:

Rogue
    +50% stolen buff duration

And make it true contact for refresh. (You hit them or their block and physical attacks against you count as well). She's already very good, that would move her to top tier.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    Omega - heavy attack degen can be refreshed

Darkhawk - sp1 activates shield mode or something allows him to have a fourth mode when activating sp1 for 20 seconds.

• LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Super OP, but I wish Cap IW synergies would be class based like his sig instead of champion specific, gee golly that would be the dream...

That or atleast add IMIW to his tech one lol
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Hiemdall- instead of having to stack furies and armor up buff charges maybe make it so that instead of charges instant buffs
    Would make him actually viable not just for the synergy since he takes up one of your team
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★

If hoods stagger stacked it could nullify to separate triggers of buffs, I.e not at the same time.

As it stands, if you had one stagger against resistor for example, it would stagger one buff, and then the next hit wouldn’t. But if it stacked then you hit once and nullify, then hit again and nullify again. Not game breaking but it’s not pointless
    sp2 has hex nullifieng all buffs and making it so no new ones trigger this can be refreshed with heavy to prevent any buffs
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    If ronins crit and fury passives could be paused for 3.5 seconds by dashing back, exactly like Stealth Spidey. Now that would be INSANE.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    2 Champions that can be fixed/buffed to be relevant in today’s meta with Prefight abilities;

Hawkeye - being able to select between arrow affects, eg; Bleed, Shock, Stun. Then maybe a slight tweak in numbers, duration of DoT and being able to stack them.

Starlord - Being able time select what affect his gun makes would pretty much make him more useable. I’m not sure if a persistent charge Based combo meter would make him too OP but it would be great to basically have a tech Aegon.

• ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Pre fight ability to select darkhawk's mode.