**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5*Punisher

Here's a new thread for it. The community is still awaiting a real response for what happened.

We will continue to make new posts until this is resolved. @Kabam Miike

Comments

• HawkeHawke Posts: 46
    Did they seriously close another one down? Wtf guys...
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    A guy in my alliance pulled a 5* punisher yesterday
  • Yes, this is now the fourth thread started asking for answers on the same issue. You can delete a thread but not answer it? It is not logical.
  • Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    A guy in my alliance pulled a 5* punisher yesterday

See Kabam, this is an example of what happens when players pull rare champs. And it never occured once after the initial wave of 70 pulls miike first reported. Not here, reddit, you tube, facebook, twitter...

#MarvelCOverupConspiracy
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    I never pulled a 4* from tens of thousands, so why would i ever expect a 5*? From what I have seen, you have to know someone or have a positive Youtube channel towards Kabaam to get anything from them. The rest of us are still waiting to dupe our 5* after years of playing this game, or to even dupe some of the OG 4* champs that we still can't get or dupe after years.
    @chaos3430 your logic would say that Brian grant would have pulled 4* punisher from the old crystals which he never did. There are players in this game with more luck than others. One of my buddies in my alliance is 3/4 on featureds. 2/2 on start spidey and 1/1 on AA
  • He's rare, that's not the issue. Issue is the 70 miike claimed were pulled and how such a rare champ was never seen on such a variety of social media anywhere. Then 9 days of investigation only to confirm yeah, he's still rare.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    I think the bigger issue is that crystals advertised as having a rare chance may actually have fluctuating rates that leaves you actually having no chance under certain conditions. This would be supported by the unwillingness to discuss drop rates. If a 5* feature crystal has a 20% drop rate then just say it, clearly other factors are at play.
    I thought Mike originally said 7 were pulled not 70. The community can come up with theories and demand Kabam answer them. Kabam doesn't have to answer any of our posts if they don't want to
  • King_turd123King_turd123 Posts: 156
    edited September 2017
    Edit, see below.
  • Here's the vid, he says the same thing immediately, 70 pulled per kabam miike...

https://youtu.be/jFdNRPbxizg
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    MCB05 wrote: »
    Mike said 70 in the first two hours. Someone has to have a screenshot of it.
    Don't even need a screenshot.
    Thisguy wrote: »
    Nvm think I misread that. You mean someone has pulled him I'm assuming.

The last we checked, it was 70 pulls in the first couple hours. But that was this morning, so more than that now.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    It was 70 in the first couple hour...
    sdlld0ywp37r.png
  • AND LOOK AT THE VERY NEXT COMMENT!

"THOUGHT WE'D HEAR SOMETHING BY NOW"

Kabam you are so busted man, you're fooling yourselves if you think this is going away.
    And then there's the comment after that. I wouldn't post on here if I pulled him. I would post in my alliance chat but that's it
  • "He's in there" is NOT the answer, the question is since when?
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    No one is questioning if he is rare. Was he in the crystal pre maintenance? Put it in writing and 100% confirm it. Expose yourself to fraud by lying or comfortably tell the truth that you can prove
This discussion has been closed.