**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

RNG of 7 hours working in labyrinth: the results.

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
Just completed my first labyrinth run, for almost worthless dust besides the catalysts. Opened a featured crystal and got the worst dupe I could’ve gotten. Winter Solider. It’s a miss, oh well it doesn’t matter. The big thing being the 5* awakening gem. I need all classes, but science. Out of the 10 awakening gem crystals I’ve opened, I’ve gotten 6 science gems, 3 muntant gems, and 1 mystic. Now it turned to 7 science gems. With no one to use the gem on it will sit and collect dust until I get a half decent science champ. 7 hours of time. 5 in arena. 3 in labyrinth. Time to take a mental break. I took the chances. And failed. For those wondering the team it was a 5* domino with trinity, warlock and Sym supreme.

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Just 100% labyrinth and and get the generic awakening gem
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I have 5 mystic gems and 2 unduped mystics. As well as 3 science and no unduped science.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    5 hours + 3 hours is 8 hours. But yeah. That burns. It'd be nice if you could like trade in class awakening gems like class cstalysts
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    WRIR said:

5 hours + 3 hours is 8 hours. But yeah. That burns. It'd be nice if you could like trade in class awakening gems like class cstalysts

Even they allow you to trade, the cost should be high and no guarantee as well. Trade AG on one-to-one basis? I hope so but won’t happen. If you need to give up 3 AGs for 1 unknown class, would you still trade?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've had cosmic they way you've had science. Actually never pulled a science until the selector in the rift, and then my next gem was finally science lol. I've had 8 cosmic gems. Awakened CMM, Hype, Corvus... Proxima and Cull just for the hell of it as I haven't even taken them to R5. Still have 3 and will use one on Silver Surfer.