**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why not make a featured 4* crystal, like there is with 5*?

Could make it 3000 shards instead of 2000, 50% more just like with 5*, that way people who want a new 4* can at least count on getting some 4* if they don't get the featured, unlike the regular featured crystal where you will almost always get a 2*.....

Comments

• Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I guess Kabam is leaning toward just spending units rather than more shards.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    You mean spending MONEY...
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You want to waste 4* shards when 6* are coming out? I'm sure I have a differnet mindset of maximizing the 5* shards I can get. I wouldn't open 3000 crystal features 4* just so I can lose more 5* shards by pulling less champs
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    It is because they want to keep the exclusivity of featured champions, 5* featured crystals work because it takes so long to grind those shards but at the rate people get 4* shards there would be no value for featured champions and arena anymore. A lot of kabams revenue comes from new champions and since its that revenue that keeps the game running I say don't mess with an unbroken system if you really want a featured champion take the time to grind for them or save up 5* shards
  • DainslàifDainslàif Posts: 32
    edited September 2017
    So you want a Feature Feature Crystal on top of Feature Crystal? LoL
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Dainslàif wrote: »
    So you want a Feature Feature Crystal on top of Feature Crystal? LoL

Im leaning towards Feature Grandmaster Crystal
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    It could guarantee one of the last 25 champs in the game as a 4*.