**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 compensation - not just another one asking WHEN

Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
So, I read that compensation will rely on what changes were made when “you attempted” act6.
Does this mean it will make a difference between those who COMPLETED act6 before changes and those who completed It after changes OR difference berween those who EXPLORED act6 before/after the changes?

Can some of the mods help pls? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 252 ★★
    Yeah will compensation be different who completed champion fight 1time, 3 times and 5times??
  • PabPab33PabPab33 Posts: 1
    After the nerf of act6, who will get compensation ? Those who have completed act6 3 months before the announcement or 3 months before the nerf ?
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★

Hey all,

At this time, the answer to this is "We don't know". We haven't started that process yet, but I think it's safe to say that we'll take all of this into account.

Don’t bother. Let the gone byes be gone byes.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Seems kind of silly to me to do content in the hopes of getting compensation later. If I was a betting man I wouldn’t put money on you getting back anywhere close to what you used/spent
  • Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★

Hey all,

At this time, the answer to this is "We don't know". We haven't started that process yet, but I think it's safe to say that we'll take all of this into account.

Hi Miike, thank you for answering.
    Gonna have to wait for updates than.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

No need for compensation. Maybe they can send us a title called this summoner was explored 6.2.6 aka infamous champion boss before nerf or something. I’ll take that

yup, absolutely
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I do think it’d be really nice to get a special title for beating the champion in his current state. Maybe even two, one for initial completion and one for exploration.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Tbh I don’t think compensation for completing the old act 6 should be that much, I mean you got the champion fight and the darkhawk fight as the real problems but besides for that it isn’t that bad
  • Hey all,

Can we please not get consumables? They just go into the stash and expire for a lot of people
  • UncleHateUncleHate Posts: 6
    Would be great, if there will be a summoner special title like "Beat the champion, before it became a trend"
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

Hey all,

Can we please not get consumables? They just go into the stash and expire for a lot of people
    Then use the consumables bruh
    At a certain point in the game, there is just nothing to use consumables on. Like there’s only two pieces of content in the game that I haven’t 100% (LoL and Variant 1) and a lot of players have everything in the game 100%, so getting consumables are useless because there is nothing to use them on.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Kabam released the first nerf of the act 6 but what about act 6.2.5 (paths and boss) ?