**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I am sick of my 5* luck.

limeade32limeade32 Posts: 404 ★★

I know people on here get sick of posts complaining about their 5/6 star luck who actually have a fairly decent roster, but I kind of hope that's me because I feel like my roster is really bad.

Also-who should I take to rank 4, She hulk or symbiote supreme.

Comments

• OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    SS, SH and Mysterio are all R5 worthy imo
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    He’s getting buffed
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    For 12 champs, you have some really good ones. Ronin is almost always overlooked, he's underrated imo.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Bro falcon and magneto are getting reworked and your champs aren’t even that bad
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    I count 8 Good champs
    Magneto - 7th
    Rocket - 8th. As the owner of a r5 5* rocket i would say he is better than people make him out to be
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Your luck is actually pretty good.Sym supreme, shulk, mysterio are all amazing, esp the first two. ronin is solid, and loki has his uses. Voodoo is pretty good, but is amazing once awakened.Falcon and mags are getting buffed
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    You should probably go to a hospital this could be serious!
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    I'd say your roster is above average. I would have killed for a Voodoo, SS, SheHulk when I was at your progression point. And Mags/Falcon will likely end up as great champs too.
    Not sure if you will be able to handle it when a legit streak of bad luck hits. We all get them.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    ur cappin ur roster is better than mine like 4 are god teir and falcon and magneto are getting buffed
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    troll?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Is not funny since you do have good champions ...
    But since you don't think so, then congratulations!
  • S_GrungiS_Grungi Posts: 69
    You don’t know bad luck until you open 4 5* crystals and 3 of them are king groot. Yay me
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 464 ★★★
    Your roster is better than mine and I'm not upset about what I have. In fact, I would kill to have a roster like that.

• GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★

Your roster is better than mine and I'm not upset about what I have. In fact, I would kill to have a roster like that.

Don't do it ! It's not worth it. He doesn't have Doom, Corvus, Quake, Ghost, Nick Fury, Warlock, Aegon or Omega Red. Not worth homicide yet.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

If you’re upset with that something is wrong, you’ve got amazing champs with she hulk sym and mysterio, ronin and sinister are solid, and voodoo is a beast when duped. Mags and falcon are getting buffs very soon, you should’ve seen my 5* roster when I’d opened 12 5 stars, my best was a freaking Karnak

I’d r4 she hulk since she’s more versatile than sym

Your best was Karnak? Lol. Did you get 11 Groots?
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Here is a drinking game, take one shot when you see a post with someone complaining about their roster and their roster is actually bad. It is a pretty lame drinking game tbh
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    quit complaining. on my first ten five star crystals the champion i got was wedged in between corvus and domino nearly every single time. i didnt get my first god tier champion until my 20th five star as well
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Graydrox said:

Lvernon15 said:

If you’re upset with that something is wrong, you’ve got amazing champs with she hulk sym and mysterio, ronin and sinister are solid, and voodoo is a beast when duped. Mags and falcon are getting buffs very soon, you should’ve seen my 5* roster when I’d opened 12 5 stars, my best was a freaking Karnak

I’d r4 she hulk since she’s more versatile than sym

Your best was Karnak? Lol. Did you get 11 Groots?
    well, he did dupe IP as his first 3
  • DariusYiDariusYi Posts: 171
    edited July 2020

Count your blessings?
    (My vision was bought with units)
  • Ze1o_ッZe1o_ッ Posts: 34
    Your waffling that's some strong 5*s SS, SH, mysterio DV if u can get him duped, rohnin and also with falcon and magneto getting buffed very soon don't complain m8
  • Sun_Spot46Sun_Spot46 Posts: 68
    She Hulk for certain.....
  • HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145
    Shut