**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

who to rank up? unawakened 6* or awakened 5* CAIW (sig.16)

Hey guys, I need some advice. I have a rank 4 awakened 5* CAIW with sig 16. And I just got a 6*. Should I dump more sig stones to the five* and rank him up? Or just rank up the unawakened 6*. I have very little sig stones, so it may take me a lot of time to get the 5* to high sig or max sig.

thanks a lot!!!

Comments

• Options
    Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    i would also go for awakened cap if you can sig him up... otherwise go for unawakened... as below sig 80 his ability wont do anything beneficial
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 498 ★★★
    R5 awakened cap is better than r1 6s unawakened cap.

You save 1 t5b too which can be used for another r5 5*
  • Options
    TonnnnyTonnnny Posts: 12
    thank you so much for the advice.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    CapIW is my favorite champ in the game and he NEEDS to awakened and high sig to get the most from his abilities. I have a 5* r5 sig 200 who gets used all the time and a 6* r2 unawakened who almost never gets used.
  • Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    I’d definitely go 5*
    More than likely you’re facing content that a r5 can do just as well as a 6*

CAPIW scales very badly since it’s capped at 100%
    If you can get around sig 50 you get a 50% to trigger your debuffs

Not to mention even if you get the 6* duped digs are much much harder to come by unless you spend a few hundred bucks
  • Options
    TonnnnyTonnnny Posts: 12
    much appreciated for all the comments.