**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW Bug - take aw down!

Currently the game is very laggy and constantly the wifi/disconnect icon keeps popping up regardless of my connectivity. Full strength cell and/or WIFI.

I am hesitant to play aw with us being in P3 and shooting for better, but obviously we have no choice. I clicked on path 7. The disconnect wifi signal showed up for about 10 seconds, the screen went blank for a second then all of a sudden I showed up on path 9!

It was not a mistake and is clearly a bug. Now my alliance will have to sacrifice back up for something outside of our control and our strategy will now change etc etc.

Kabam support I have emailed you on this.

I am sharing this experience b/c based on what just happened, how laggy the game is there shouldn't be AW currently underway with the game in this shape.

Comments

• SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Posts: 343 ★★
    Our alliance (P4) has connectivity issues as well. We have lost 2 bonuses so far, the game was lagging for two of our members (from different countries) who were disconnected from fights (bonus lost, half health gone).

Looking at our defense, it appears that our opponents have lost 1 bonus this way as well.

With connection to the game being so unreliable and no way to influence it from our part win or loss may depend on how many got lucky to connect without issues and actually play the game.

I am aware that Kabam doesn't ever do anything about bonuses lost due to connection but it would have been nice to have the game working reliably after three wars were canceled to fix things.
  • KiddrakeKiddrake Posts: 75
    Least you've got members to run aw.
    I've lost so many people because the connection issue they don't seem to care about. But they got out that 200 dollar offer didn't they.
  • Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 76
    I agree, I lost half my health due to lag
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Going to throw in my experience. We’ve had zero connectivity/stability issues so far across 28 members who are currently online.

Was definitely a little hesitant going into the first few fights, as we’re T2 Plat 1 and every AB matters - but section 1 couldn’t have gone smoother. Overall, we’re fairly optimistic about the remaining wars this season.
  • Gmoney220Gmoney220 Posts: 37
    I wish that was my experience