**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

I got compensation twice.

I got the rewards for uncollected compensation. I used those to push for cavalier and after I got cavalier I got compensation again. I dont know if i should just keep the rewards or send an email to kabam.

Comments

• The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    It happens

This isn’t the first time I’ve seen lost about this and I never heard of them taking it back so if you can enjoy your extra rewards
  • Some will hate you, others will envy you. I for one feel both
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Some will hate you, others will envy you. I for one feel both

That makes 2 of us
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,761 ★★★★★
    Send an email to Kabam. These kinds of posts are just going to make people beg for extra compensation because they didn't get it twice as well.
  • A_Cay47A_Cay47 Posts: 73
    Lol yeah man, send kabam an email asking them to take back the rewards you got. This happens, be happy you timed your Cavalier run properly and enjoy your rewards
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Some will hate you, others will envy you. I for one feel both

That makes 2 of us
    Make it everyone who didn’t get to double dip
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★

I got the rewards for uncollected compensation. I used those to push for cavalier and after I got cavalier I got compensation again. I dont know if i should just keep the rewards or send an email to kabam.

just take your rewards and hush. no need to bring attention to it

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,910 ★★★★★
    Poor you lol
  • Zodiac_SignsZodiac_Signs Posts: 54
    Better delete this post while you have the chance. Lol.
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Why would anyone create a discussion thread for additional rewards..as if it would go to poor people if they returned it..
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,078 ★★★★★
    You get double rewards, you quietly sit at home and enjoy your double rewards... I hope you learned your lesson...........
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

If true all you needed to do was hit claim and keep quiet.