**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Two times the compensation?

Comments

• Options
    LmaoLmao Posts: 846 ★★★

@Lmao it still works! Just got cavalier and the second compensation package!
    Congrats
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

@Lmao it still works! Just got cavalier and the second compensation package!
    Congrats
    Thanks man! Got hulkbuster and Ronin out of the nexuses. Then got superior iron man out of the 6* lol
  • Options
    Aayush19 said:

Will it last for the next 24 hours? I can get cavalier by then

I think it'll probably last for the whole month.
  • Options
    Aayush19 said:

Will it last for the next 24 hours? I can get cavalier by then

Get it as soon as you can, either way.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I thought about pushing for cavalier for 2x the compensation.. But greed is bad.. Would've lost all my resources and gotten a trash nexus.
    But yeah idk why it works the way it does
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★
    Well, we are talking now about 7500 6* shards and 2 5* Nexus Crystals with change from uncollected to cav, that's seems fair to all players.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

Lmao said:

Gamer said:

How much I’m wil like to get it twice I’m just happy offer getting to hav fun about no I’m was no one there’s got it twice

OK dude, are you running it through a translator? cuz I still don't understand
    Gamer is I believe Dutch (correct me if I'm wrong) so most likely his English isn't the best. I've learned to understand him a solid 90% of the time not hard if you slow down a bit. Easier then most the slang words out nowadays
    I've often wondered if he isn't trolling us and he actually speaks fluent English lol. No offense @Gamer you're the best and I understand you perfectly most of the time. But the thought has crossed my mind.
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Patchie93 said:

Lmao said:

Gamer said:

How much I’m wil like to get it twice I’m just happy offer getting to hav fun about no I’m was no one there’s got it twice

Gamer is I believe Dutch (correct me if I'm wrong) so most likely his English isn't the best. I've learned to understand him a solid 90% of the time not hard if you slow down a bit. Easier then most the slang words out nowadays
    I've often wondered if he isn't trolling us and he actually speaks fluent English lol. No offense @Gamer you're the best and I understand you perfectly most of the time. But the thought has crossed my mind.
    At this point it really not that’s bad of English it when I’m going one my pc it getting worse and my speak is normal danish’s but unfortunately kabam doesn’t hav a danish forum’s I’m having not use the English version I’m do try my best after all the 4 years of hardcore gaming of mcoc it gotten a lot better I’m really do’s not understand why people don’t understand me anyways it a game theme there’s do’s not understanding me is the people there like to get perfect grammar to with will never happens again thanks for understanding me most of the time
    I’m just glad you can’t send your voice messages on the forums 😂😂
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Patchie93 said:

Lmao said:

Gamer said:

At this point it really not that’s bad of English it when I’m going one my pc it getting worse and my speak is normal danish’s but unfortunately kabam doesn’t hav a danish forum’s I’m having not use the English version I’m do try my best after all the 4 years of hardcore gaming of mcoc it gotten a lot better I’m really do’s not understand why people don’t understand me anyways it a game theme there’s do’s not understanding me is the people there like to get perfect grammar to with will never happens again thanks for understanding me most of the time
    Lad folk oversætte dig. ;)
  • Options
    KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    They should give both to people who’ve already competed both because otherwise they’ll be flamed
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

It'll be really complicated to resolve anyway, so I'd assume it's going to stay as-is.

It's not that bad of a resolve. Kabam can just check to see who progressed into a new progression level in the past 24 hours and then give a lower compensation package to all the other players who didn't progress. Kabam is just lazy, if they wanted to fix this they could've.
    But then you also have the players who claimed from stash and supposedly got a 2nd package that way. Point is, it's going to be hard. This stuff has happened before, and it's shown to be hard to resolve. It takes tons of time.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Lmao said:

It'll be really complicated to resolve anyway, so I'd assume it's going to stay as-is.

It's not that bad of a resolve. Kabam can just check to see who progressed into a new progression level in the past 24 hours and then give a lower compensation package to all the other players who didn't progress. Kabam is just lazy, if they wanted to fix this they could've.
    Agreed. To everyone saying that it "doesn't matter", uh, yeah it does. Players who are growing and could use the extra resources to make their way up would benefit greatly. The package can be a game changer. Some people getting double is a problem and unfair treatment for those who didn't.
    But what is Kabam supposed to do about it?
  • Options

Lmao said:

But then you also have the players who claimed from stash and supposedly got a 2nd package that way. Point is, it's going to be hard. This stuff has happened before, and it's shown to be hard to resolve. It takes tons of time.
    There's barely anyone who had the bug that allowed them to claim twice the compensation. However, a lot of people did get more compensation by moving up to a higher progression level and that's what I wanted to address. Hopefully @Kabam Miike can figure out a way to somehow fix the bug and make it up to the players who didn't get the extra compensation.
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★

Forget it guys kabam mods ain't gonna respond to this fourm post until it dies, same as when people got more sigs on namor and cull when they were nerfed, let it go

I wonder if thats true.
  • Options
    edited August 2020

I just realized this and got so mad at myself. I got cavalier 3 hours before compensation came in lol.

Yeah same for me. I finished cavalier pretty closet o the compensation too and that's why I'm pushing for this
  • Options
  • Options
    KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    I think it’s crummy and players should get both because it’s technically an exploit because you’re working the system and getting double because of a timing thing
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    for anyone interested, its still working as of this afternoon
  • Options
    Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★

I did it too. Soloing Crossbones with Gully 2099 felt awesome! I was defiantly underrating my roster
  • Options

for anyone interested, its still working as of this afternoon

Lol Kabam isn't even trying to stop this bug. IT's been two days and they're just letting it happen. Lmao
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Yeah, I became Uncollected at 6pm THE DAY before the compensation, oh well....
  • Options

I did it too. Soloing Crossbones with Gully 2099 felt awesome! I was defiantly underrating my roster
    Congrats! Tried to solo with my rank 5 ghost and suicides, but wasn't getting biohazard bleed on me as I wanted it. Ended up spending about 2 revives. Definitely easier than the 6.1.2 Ultron if you've got a counter.
  • Options
    VodexiVodexi Posts: 2
    i tried to do it nowadays compensation but couldnt get any 2nd one. i ranked up my title to thronebraker was waiting for any compensation for do this trick xD. it been 1 hour and didnt get the ranked up compensations. what a waste of time if i couldnt get the 2nd. how much time did you guys get it after rank up your titles?
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Vodexi said:

i tried to do it nowadays compensation but couldnt get any 2nd one. i ranked up my title to thronebraker was waiting for any compensation for do this trick xD. it been 1 hour and didnt get the ranked up compensations. what a waste of time if i couldnt get the 2nd. how much time did you guys get it after rank up your titles?

this is from august of 2020