How many years have you been playing mcoc and how much money you have spend so far

2»

Comments

• Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Member Posts: 396 ★★★
    3.5 years and a few hundred spent.....
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Member Posts: 222 ★★
    edited August 2020
    Lol if there are only I never spent a dime guys, then this game was dead already.

Thank you whales, and no thank F2P.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,829 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Five years.

Spent £6 total: £1 on a special 4* crystal, and £5 on a monthly card once.
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Member Posts: 546 ★★

Lol if there are only I never spent a dime guys, then this game was dead already.

If there were no f2p, the game would lose players faster than the collectors bs lol
  • ThecurlerThecurler Member Posts: 875 ★★★★
    5 years, around $2000 spent.
  • STARKtechSTARKtech Member Posts: 126
    Melkan said:

Ive spent about 200 dollars in 5 years and all 200 the last year but after kabam avoided a question i had i wont spend a dime anymore.

From now on im taking the free ride, i wont support them anymore with money!

Which question????
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Member Posts: 2,168 ★★★★★
    5 years. Spent about USD$1000 in my first two years, but 12.0 made me sell all items and ISO and all champs except my five lowest. Started a new account a few months later and have spent about fifty bucks since then.
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Member Posts: 546 ★★

Whales are best things happened to the game.

F2P, be thankful.

How much u spent then?
  • FightingHornetFightingHornet Member Posts: 51
    Since November 2017, couple hundred bucks, mostly on 4th of July's offers and sigil
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Member Posts: 222 ★★
    edited August 2020

F2P, be thankful.

How much u spent then?
    Cant remember because I never count. But thousands.

If there were no f2p, the game would lose players faster than the collectors bs lol
    Yeah, if there is none, it is a problem. But the game can lose thousands F2P and still working fine. But if it lose 1000 or just 100 biggest spenders, it would die in days.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,289 ★★★★★
    3 Yrs. Nothin
  • hawk34hawk34 Member Posts: 41

F2P, be thankful.

How much u spent then?
    Cant remember because I never count. But thousands.

Yeah, if there is none, it is a problem. But the game can lose thousands F2P and still working fine. But if it lose 1000 or just 100 biggest spenders, it would die in days.
    Since we don't really have accurate numbers, it's impossible to make that claim. If the game has 2-3k whales and 100 (5%) of them quit, kabam's revenue might go down but the game would not die. If the game has 100k players who don't spend anything and 5k (5%) of them quit, the revenue goes down but the game still lives....
  • PyrdaPyrda Member Posts: 255 ★★
    2,5 years f2p Casual then 1 year break then 1,5 year more pressure with around 300-400 € I guess, but that’s ok that’s equal to one cinema visit every month
  • RezzyReznorRezzyReznor Member Posts: 36
    5 years and $0.00 spent. Still got the 5* for $10.00 offer in the unit store
  • Xva23Xva23 Member Posts: 500 ★★★
    3 yrs, 90 pounds, gift cards only