**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Magneto Buff

I pulled a 5 star Magneto yesterday and im waiting for the buff to see if he's good or possibly a new god tier and to see if he's worth to rank up to 5 level 65 as i have all resources to take a mutant champ from rank 1 to 5

Should i rank a mutant now or wait for the Magneto buff?

PS: I also have Namor and Nightcrawler both unawakened

Comments

• AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    Wait
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 250 ★★★
    I was in the same situation, and I decided to take him to R3. I figured that it wouldn’t cost too many resources, and I would take him to R4 or even R5 after I see the buff.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I would wait. I took 5* red mags to r3 the other day
    Also pulled 6* white mags not too long ago. Definitely wait, although everyone is expecting the buff to be great you never know what they'll actually do with them.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    I got 6* Magneto from mutant cavalier crystal

6* Magneto now

Awaken my 5* Magneto og.. not really thrilled about it.. but if the buff is good.. might rank him up
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    Mine is unawakened, so I’m going to focus on getting a mutant AG by September. There’s no point in taking a 5* Magneto to R4 right now, since you won’t be able to use him. If you had resources expiring, then sure, why not. He will at least be good enough for R4. I mean, after all this begging for years and now the hype, he has to be at least a top option against Techs and other metals.