**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Venompool lag

When is this bug going to get fixed? How long can you know about a bug like this and not do anything?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The sp2 lag? That’s literally been in the game since that animation came out (or at least since I began 5 years ago) and happens for all the dead pools, I wouldn’t expect it to be fixed if it hasn’t in 5 years
  • Options
    Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    Years? Been playing for 4 years and only remember it becoming a thing the past year or so. We should demand better from a multi billion dollar game, not “that’s just the way it is”.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Smokely7 said:

Years? Been playing for 4 years and only remember it becoming a thing the past year or so. We should demand better from a multi billion dollar game, not “that’s just the way it is”.

Been in the game a lot longer than that, unless it doesn’t affect the newest devices and your device has recently become slow enough to get the bug
  • Options
    Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    Just searched the past posts and it became a thing in 2018 so maybe 2 years ago, they should change the animation if they can’t fix the lag, I have a year old iPad that shouldn’t lag