**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game app is lagging alot literally unplayable...

What the hell is this? You do whatever you want but atleast make a stable, non-lagging game app, you guys already messed with "PARRY" timing... atleast release the app which game will lag less. Literally game is unplayable at this moment. Evade is not working again sometimes game becomes unresponsive and costs me to knock out my champ. Common atleast try to make a lag free game. What do you guys want from us?? quit the game???

Device: samsung j7

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I've had some lag myself, but I wasn't sure if it was my WiFi. I've had issues with it as well.
  • Options
    Animesh_95Animesh_95 Posts: 15
    edited September 2017
    Yeah really what do u want? Game is lagging like hell... its a (removed by mod) joke... i was fighting ROL wolvie with SL hoping to beat him this time... popped a 40% boost also....gone into drain...n this lag happens very frequently... FIX THIS GAME!!
    Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    I had some weird lag earlier today on my s7 edge running marshmallow
  • Options
    Wonder if it's connected to Samsung. I'm on a Galaxy Tab.
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Wonder if it's connected to Samsung. I'm on a Galaxy Tab.

I don't think so. I have a S7 ,moto z play and a Huawei Mate 9.im experiencing lag on all of them
  • Options
    Ah. Ok. Could be an Android problem, or data, or it could be the servers. Just an idea. I saw a common factor. Thanks.
  • Options
    Showdown4lphaShowdown4lpha Posts: 49
    edited September 2017
    I still play on my old Motorola Droid Ultra with Android 4.4.4 which normally plays very smooth, believe it or not.

But since the new game update I have experienced lag at times. I was thinking about making a similar thread to this today, wondering if it was my phone or the game servers.

I still normally have a good game play experience, but today lag was very noticeable while playing 3* arena. At one point the game locked for over a full second while I was fighting green Hulk with my Classic Spider-Man.
  • Options
    I haven't clear or optimize my phone galaxy s7 edge only data no wifi since @kabam wolf said for us not to clear and to stop doing it I was very frustrating the game and my phone were super slow till I said f it most clear cache and optimize my phone so I did my phone went back to normal but the stupit downloading thing pop up again and the white sign and the the error also fail to log in sing are so frustrating instead of telling is not to clear or optimize our phone " @kabam wolf " u guys should fix the game and take people outta the **** program beta we're going though this BS excuse my language thanks to u guys. #kabam wolf #read #fix #this#game #kabam step up .
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited September 2017
    I'm also getting kicked out of the game a lot today. Anyone else having this problem
  • Options
    Ya i also get kicked out many times
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Lagging on iphone also. Usually after I played over an hr or so. Force close the app and restart. Fix the problem. But it happens too often.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Last couple days have been near unplayable due to lag on Samsung s6 and nvidia shield tablet

I am currently not playing in an alliance so thank god I am not dealing with aq but tried running additional paths in 5.3 and it's really not doable as is
  • Options
    Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 168
    Not just an Android issue bc I've got all Apple devices and it happens to me regularly
  • Options
    I still play on my old Motorola Droid Ultra with Android 4.4.4 which normally plays very smooth, believe it or not.

But since the new game update I have experienced lag at times. I was thinking about making a similar thread to this today, wondering if it was my phone or the game servers.

I still normally have a good game play experience, but today lag was very noticeable while playing 3* arena. At one point the game locked for over a full second while I was fighting green Hulk with my Classic Spider-Man.

Update: I just went through 7 teams in arena and it went smoothly. I figured if I'm gonna complain, I should at least come back and say when it's working good.
  • Options
    jeremiahramos1216jeremiahramos1216 Posts: 51
    edited September 2017
    My pbone and the game is being slow kicks me out as well also saids fail to loging and other errors this programmers mader since the new 15.0 updated was available now wolf said we can clear or optimize our phone's a bit none sense of u ask me why would I not clear my cache and background data if before the 15.0 the game work fine I would clear it every day. They don't want to admit that 15.0 is a bust plus all the things i have lost in arena aq aw solo events since this bad update came out do to the lag and crashing .
  • Options
    The game has definitely been lagging since the update. I ve had a Hyperion sp2 hit only air. Frame skip causes me to get hit, coz the frame skips fr me and not for the AI. 5 hit combo becomes a 4 hit, u r left to wonder whr did the first hit go. And when it makes u lose a champ in war or aq, that feeling is unexplainable.
  • Options
    Johan66777Johan66777 Posts: 17
    This ****'s just getting worse by the day. There's nothing constructive to say about paying extra for increased lag.
  • Options
    superboy87superboy87 Posts: 24
    I am on iPhone 6s. same problem. lags here too
  • Options
    And now logging me off all the time and i don't even take the long any one else having that wher u pause and the when u go back your already log off. Totally unacceptable loosing points in arena do that that.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    Every fight, game lag. It's been like this for 2 years. Half the time, I fight game lag more than the enemies or nodes.
  • Options
    Logan2048Logan2048 Posts: 5
    One thing I'm picking up on lately is I'm getting a lot of bad lag when 2 people are fighting at the same time in AQ. it nearly never happens on quests or arena for me.

iPhone 6+
    Latest ios
  • Options
    I've had the constant nagging issue where during battle, my gameplay takes a slight pause while attacking, causing my champion to miss or get hit. Is anyone else having this issue? All other aspects of gameplay work just fine. Just at the moment a hit is made, the gameplay staggers noticeably. Very irritating, as it's caused me to take on several hits and even lose a champion in battle because of timing issue.

Device: Samsung galaxy j7
  • Options
    Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    I have huawei mate10 light.... HUGE difference from galaxy j7. i dont have problems with parry anymore,dexterity is still a bit unstable but is better,no other lags
  • Options
    NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    agreed, i am attempting ROL right now and i have consistently fast wifi. i play on adroid and mid fight i just start lagging really hard and get stunned because of the nodes in ROL. i feel as though i could one shot each champ in there if it were not for the fact that this lag either throws off my groove or i just straight up get merked