**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can i push for cavelier with this roaster??

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
Can i push for cavalier with this team(already done 6.1.1) - 6* r1 warlock(will be soon rank 2 in 2-3 days) ,6*r1 man-thing , 5*r4 archangel , 5* r3 emma frost, 5* r3 electra, 5* r3 morningstar and have heimdell for synergy purpose and all of them are unduped....should i wait for the better champ and upgrade or will i be able to do it with this roaster??

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    I think you'll have a tough time for some of the chapters.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’m not the best or most experienced player, but I find the idea of an R2 6* and no R5 5* a little weird. You could almost get double R5 for an R2. Maybe warlock is just that great, though? (Or you have lots of tech T4cc.). I guess he can take that crossbones. I used Corvus personally.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    if youre skilled, aa and warlock could handle pretty much every fight, with warlock doing the bosses. you mainly need a double immune for the tough bosses
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

I’m not the best or most experienced player, but I find the idea of an R2 6* and no R5 5* a little weird. You could almost get double R5 for an R2. Maybe warlock is just that great, though? (Or you have lots of tech T4cc.). I guess he can take that crossbones. I used Corvus personally.

Because right now he's only champion for which i can use my t5c on(as i dont have archangel duped otherwise he would have my first priority)...and gotta rank up soon cuz i have t2a expiring soon in few days...!!!