**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War Solo Event

Was anyone able to get the 1k 5 star shards? I fell a bit short with the missed wars.

Comments

• Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Me too
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I got em a war or two ago
  • Options
    TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I got them, but I do tend to waste my low level potions during the item use events.
  • Options
    GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    I got that, at least kill 9-10 opponents / war
  • Options
    OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    We got matched a few times against folks with almost no defense and I haven't had to use a war item all season. Blah
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I got them, but they should be sent to those who didn’t
  • Options
    I feel a bit let down that it wasn't even possible for me to get. I placed every war, took every path with the most guys on it, and even used my energy straight out until the boss died. It just wasn't possible for me to get.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    OneMast3r said:

I feel a bit let down that it wasn't even possible for me to get. I placed every war, took every path with the most guys on it, and even used my energy straight out until the boss died. It just wasn't possible for me to get.

Really?
    I am not reaching too (will miss marginally) but did not have to take path with many opponents champs on it (at least 3 wars were close to empty map).
  • Options
    We got paired with a few near empty maps in a row.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    OneMast3r said:

That's odd. The points you could earn were 100 for spending an energy point, 150 for using a potion, boost, or revive, 300 for defeating a defender, and 600 for placing a defender. You needed 45000 to get the top reward. Every war you were guaranteed 3000 points just for placing defenders. Let's say you defeated at least five defenders on your path and burned at least ten energy. That would be 2500 points, or 5500 per war. It would take 8.2 wars to get 45000 points. In other words, nine wars if that's all you did, eight wars if you could squeeze out some points somewhere.

There were nine wars this season and three cancellations (including the one running now). Someone who participated in all nine and was reasonably active should have gotten it, or would by the end of this war.

If anyone is close, at the end of this war pop all those tiny health potions that no one uses anyway and item out (only do this if the war is safely over). That should be 150 x 15 = 2250 points. If you're still not there but reasonably close, burn alliance war boosts you normally don't use (which don't count towards the item limit).
  • Options
    I haven't need to use items. Also I clear minis and have taken out bosses.

Someone made a post after me on this and it's happened to lots of people.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I got that, pretty marginal through.
    I don’t know if this has been included in the consideration when giving the compensation package, yet it would be nice if other who don’t have can get that.