Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Returning Player Searching For a Semi-Casual Alliance

Hey all,

It’s been 3-4 weeks since I have returned to the game and this time I’m playing very actively. I became uncollected 2 weeks ago and I’m constantly trying to improve my skills and roster. Now I’m looking for an active, semi-casual and chill alliance that I can run some AW and AQ maps with (right now I’m only doing Map 3 but I’ve never tried Map 4 as my current alliance don’t run it due to inactive players). I give and try my best but I just don’t want to play in stress or spend units to stay in an alliance so I’m not looking for a very competitive alliance also since I can be considered as a fresh player. I’m active in solo and alliance events as well.

My Line ID is “stopntake” if needed.

Looking for your replies and thank you in advance.

Comments

• _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 477 ★★
    Search UK MU in the tag bar if u are interested. We run 2BGs in aw silver 2 this season and aq map 4 3 3 . Yeet. We got 3 spaces left.