**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Returning Player Searching For a Semi-Casual Alliance

Hey all,

It’s been 3-4 weeks since I have returned to the game and this time I’m playing very actively. I became uncollected 2 weeks ago and I’m constantly trying to improve my skills and roster. Now I’m looking for an active, semi-casual and chill alliance that I can run some AW and AQ maps with (right now I’m only doing Map 3 but I’ve never tried Map 4 as my current alliance don’t run it due to inactive players). I give and try my best but I just don’t want to play in stress or spend units to stay in an alliance so I’m not looking for a very competitive alliance also since I can be considered as a fresh player. I’m active in solo and alliance events as well.

My Line ID is “stopntake” if needed.

Looking for your replies and thank you in advance.

Comments

• _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Search UK MU in the tag bar if u are interested. We run 2BGs in aw silver 2 this season and aq map 4 3 3 . Yeet. We got 3 spaces left.