Who is the single best champion?

2»

Comments

• ImranImran Member Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Quake

Unofficial kabam mike is here
    Thanks for the pool. It will help us to balance Contest Great champion. Champions need rework. Trash champion to balance champion and also broken Champion to balance champion.

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Member Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Imran said:

Thanks for the pool. It will help us to balance Contest Great champion. Champions need rework. Trash champion to balance champion and also broken Champion to balance champion.

nice try, but the font isn't right, the color is off, and your english is subpar at best
  • ImranImran Member Posts: 587 ★★★
    Quake

Imran said:

nice try, but the font isn't right, the color is off, and your english is subpar at best
    Wah, u can't catch a sarcasm. Clap.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Ghost

Imran said:

r/whoosh
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Member Posts: 211
    Ghost
    Imran said:

Imran said:

Wah, u can't catch a sarcasm. Clap.
    "...can't catch 'a' sarcasm." XD
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,113 ★★★★★
    There is no single best champion
    Ghost
    I'm conclusion, I think the "single best champion" are those that dish out great damage, require a small to medium length ramp-up, don't need to get hit, intercept, block, dodge specials, or deal with a lot of the game's mechanics, all the while bypassing problem nodes.

With that analogy, I believe ghost and quake are the top 2 champs in the game, regardless of masteries, awakening or synergies (most of the time), and it's not even close!

Of course, a lot of skill is required to play them effectively, but once you get them down. You're basically set for 99.9% of the game if you can use them together.
    Ghost

I'm conclusion, I think the "single best champion" are those that dish out great damage, require a small to medium length ramp-up, don't need to get hit, intercept, block, dodge specials, or deal with a lot of the game's mechanics, all the while bypassing problem nodes.

With that analogy, I believe ghost and quake are the top 2 champs in the game, regardless of masteries, awakening or synergies (most of the time), and it's not even close!

Of course, a lot of skill is required to play them effectively, but once you get them down. You're basically set for 99.9% of the game if you can use them together.

Just my opinion.
  • SuperSummoner22SuperSummoner22 Member Posts: 7
    Doctor Doom
    Don't forget Corvus & Void
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Member Posts: 254 ★★★
    Doctor Doom

Tiger360 said:

wow people are sleeping on ghost in this thread. The only person who is on her level is quake but I still think ghost is number 1. Dr doom should not have more votes that her

I feel like a lot of the people who picked Doom probably haven't played either ghost or quake at a high level, or just aren't skilled enough to handle them.
    That’s exactly why I picked Doom. I can’t speak for Quake or Ghost because I haven’t played them the way they’re meant to be played because I haven’t had the opportunity. Meanwhile, Doom was my first R5 and I explored Act 5 almost entirely with him, so I have Doom down to a science.