**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6.2 champion boss changes

2»

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

As always useless kabam, still wasting units like a cu*t on the 6* path because it’s nearly impossible to get a combo of 15 in the last 40% when you can’t stun. This game is wank

Dude, you’re wank. Who are you using? It really shouldn’t be an issue
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

As always useless kabam, still wasting units like a cu*t on the 6* path because it’s nearly impossible to get a combo of 15 in the last 40% when you can’t stun. This game is wank

• Seanl85Seanl85 Posts: 34

Ever heard of baiting specials and intercepting. Believe it or not this is a skill based fight, sure its hard but its supposed to be, but easier than before.
  • TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 ★★★

I am pretty sure you are a F2P taking a piss for the fun of it
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    I didn’t bother with the fight before, but I considered it a lot easier than Mordo and Sinister after this nerf. If you guys were struggling before, then try the fight again. You should be pleasantly surprised. If not, wait for the attack values nerf as well.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Why doesn’t longshot abilities work against the champion boss?