Options

Extremely passive/defensive AI

SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
edited August 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
After updating, I immediately noticed that the AI (In this example, the defending champions were in Northern Expeditions chapter 4, the other was in Act 5.1.5) has radically altered its maneuvers and play style. It will “walk-up” as though idling forward, in much the same manner as the “easy” fights, (the first 15-30) in the beginning of an arena streak ramp-up. Then, roughly 85-90% of the time, it will require one or more hits into its block to force an attack, which drastically alters play at this level of the game. It may not even throw an attack, but when it does, it’s next to impossible to time a parry properly now, and equally as difficult to time an intercept, especially a close-range intercept. The opponent also is much less inclined to use Sp1/sp2, no matter how much baiting you do. I have not tested with a taunting champion.

I cannot stress enough that this AI needs to be hotfixed immediately. I was (trying) completing a path towards finishing chapter 4 of Northern Expo, and Marvel Now Magneto killed my 5/65 SL 3 times in a row because of this, and trust me when I say I am way too good at this game for that to happen. I’ve killed that specific Magneto In that quest path several times prior to this update, and this bugged AI is undeniably skewed/altered in favor of us spending much more on revives and potions. Not that I think the alteration is intentional, but it’s so game breaking that I will quit playing this game before I’m made to spend money on content that my champions and my skill level do not justify. This can’t wait for a month, it needs a hot fix immediately. I would like to play the uncollected difficulty of the new EQ Like always, and also the herald difficulty as well, and I don’t want to have to wait for days and days until this is fixed.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.