**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion fight bug

I’m using stealth spider for 6.2.6 champion fight. He’s still going unstoppable after I put slow debuff on. What I’m I doing wrong here?

Comments

• Options
    Puranapaapi2Puranapaapi2 Posts: 5
    I watched YouTube video and he was doing the same thing and it was working for him with stealth spidey.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I watched YouTube video and he was doing the same thing and it was working for him with stealth spidey.

its going to do the same thing for him, slow does not prevent all the unstoppables.
  • Options
    In this fight whenever he had slow debuff it prevented champion to get unstoppable but it wasn’t the case for me. I already spent 300 units just to get him down to 85%.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    he got extremely lucky, with slow the champion still has a 25% chance to go unstoppable. This comes up on the forums constantly.
  • Options
    I guess I have to buy every deal in the game to get that lucky too. #kabamed
  • Options
    BaggamanBaggaman Posts: 48
    I’m also going through the same thing. I’m applying my slow, which works fine. Until he’s down to 70% and then when it’s applied. I hit hit into the champion and get stunned. I’ve came at this fight a number of times and the same thing keeps happening
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
  • Options
    @DollarStoreGeneral Thanks for taking time out to answer that, very much appreciated
  • Options
    @Hoitado thank you
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 815 ★★★
    I'm at him too but have only tried 4-5x. Not spending units unless or until I have more than enough.....I just got him down to like 63% with no revives and she hulk....he's a major pain in ass tho