**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Herald Difficulty Vision Aarkus help?

Tried to go in there with Colossus but with this new AI he was pretty defensive and didn't want to launch his specials until he got to a Sp2 (unless he had Sp2 bias and I just didn't see it) and ii was pretty much dead with all that block damage. Who is a good counter for this guy?

Comments

• GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Doom.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Gildenlow said:

Doom.

doom, SS, claire, VTD (get a spread of buffs, but several power gains), venom amoung others. The big thing is you need more unique buffs then he has, the problem is you cannot restart.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw works pretty well. You get more buffs than him at some point
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Duped morning star works great for this quest
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Used R5 sym supreme
    MD 3/5
    Used the mordo synergy to start with one bar of power.

Fight was done and dusted in 40ish hits, 2 l3s and an sp2 finished him off
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Morningstar. 5 charges and you are set. Nullify his powergains and you would always have more buffs since she copies his powergain. Copied powergain + Rich get richer + MD(if you have it) means you'll be using back to back sp2.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Doom works. I am severely lacking in decent 5 /6* mystics so had to take him out with my 4* Doom. Took like 3 revives, but it can be done. Im sure a far more skilled player than myself could have done the one shot.
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    I would wait and use my favors on a day where we are comfortable, I have all top science champs at r5, so, I will play it only on the day against mystics...same rewards
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I used Quake for the Aarkus fight.
    Arifutera said:

I would wait and use my favors on a day where we are comfortable, I have all top science champs at r5, so, I will play it only on the day against mystics...same rewards

Don't we miss the rewards if we dont run it that day, or can we skip cosmic day and run another day we have strong counters for twice?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    Arifutera said:

Agree that is what i will do, either mystic or science for me bc blade can do both 🤣
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    phil56201 said:

Arifutera said:

Don't we miss the rewards if we dont run it that day, or can we skip cosmic day and run another day we have strong counters for twice?
    they said you can save up tokens and run it more than once.
    edited August 2020
    Lormif said:

phil56201 said:

Arifutera said:

they said you can save up tokens and run it more than once.
    Yeah, but aren't the rewards different for every class? The double generic 5* stones are on cosmic day only, which is by far the most valuable item for me. I doubt I will obtain a decent mystic and then be able to level it to at least 4/55 by the end of this event, but I guess anything is possible.
    OK, I can't read. Get those rewards for 3 classes. My ADHD strikes again lol. Guess Ill just run double science or mystic day and get them that way...