Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Alliance Group Allocation Bug

I have a few changes to my alliance and I'm trying to allocate the new members to a specific battle group. When I click on the button or assign them, I get an error that says that an unknown error has occurred. Just wanted to bring this to your attention @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    D三ADEYED三ADEYE Posts: 15
    D三ADEYE said:

I have a few changes to my alliance and I'm trying to allocate the new members to a specific battle group. When I click on the button or assign them, I get an error that says that an unknown error has occurred. Just wanted to bring this to your attention @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit Thank you!

I also wanted to mention that it causes my game to close. Thanks!
  • Options
    Maverick03820Maverick03820 Posts: 157
    I am having this issue as well when i'm trying to make adjustments for a new member