**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Herald Of Galactus the same difficulty

I have the grace of Galactus 2 in my hand. I played once and got the rewards. As in the screenshot, there is a tick mark on the awards. If I enter again, will I be able to get the reward for the same difficulty again?

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Aknylmz said:
    have you read about the event at all?

"Use this opportunity to target the rewards that you need to strengthen your roster. You can save your favors and enter any quest you’d like multiple times, so you can choose the Quest that is best suited for your needs and your roster!"
  • Options
    AknylmzAknylmz Posts: 38
    Lormif said:

Aknylmz said:

"Use this opportunity to target the rewards that you need to strengthen your roster. You can save your favors and enter any quest you’d like multiple times, so you can choose the Quest that is best suited for your needs and your roster!"
    yes i read but the tick mark scares me
  • Options
    Mayis said:

How did u get 2 tickets? it's the first day

I do not know there are 2
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Aknylmz said:

Lormif said:

Aknylmz said:

That is all the mods will have, try it, record it, and if it fails submit a ticket with the video. The mods will not know about bugs with it until reported.
  • Options

In the second attempt, he was not awarded according to the description of the kabam
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,774 ★★★★★
    Aknylmz said:

Lormif said:

Aknylmz said:

That comment gave me a chuckle. :smiley:
  • Options
    Bringr_of_Rain1Bringr_of_Rain1 Posts: 274
    I didn’t get rewards the second time as well....
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra

• Options
    odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Mike acknowledged it in a second post
  • Options
    Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 97
    Not getting credit for beating 2nd herald in the special quest. The one where you need to beat 5 bosses for a 2% t5 fragment.
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    Mpd1 said:

Not getting credit for beating 2nd herald in the special quest. The one where you need to beat 5 bosses for a 2% t5 fragment.

Do you have 0 or 1? The first doesn’t count because it activates the objective.
  • Options
    Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 97
    I have 1
  • Options
    GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    OK, time to compensation again