**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Herald Of Galactus the same difficulty

I have the grace of Galactus 2 in my hand. I played once and got the rewards. As in the screenshot, there is a tick mark on the awards. If I enter again, will I be able to get the reward for the same difficulty again?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Aknylmz said:
    have you read about the event at all?

"Use this opportunity to target the rewards that you need to strengthen your roster. You can save your favors and enter any quest you’d like multiple times, so you can choose the Quest that is best suited for your needs and your roster!"
  • AknylmzAknylmz Posts: 38
    Lormif said:

Aknylmz said:

"Use this opportunity to target the rewards that you need to strengthen your roster. You can save your favors and enter any quest you’d like multiple times, so you can choose the Quest that is best suited for your needs and your roster!"
    yes i read but the tick mark scares me
    Mayis said:

How did u get 2 tickets? it's the first day

I do not know there are 2
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Aknylmz said:

Lormif said:

Aknylmz said:

That is all the mods will have, try it, record it, and if it fails submit a ticket with the video. The mods will not know about bugs with it until reported.

In the second attempt, he was not awarded according to the description of the kabam
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Aknylmz said:

Lormif said:

Aknylmz said:

That comment gave me a chuckle. :smiley:
  • Bringr_of_Rain1Bringr_of_Rain1 Posts: 274
    I didn’t get rewards the second time as well....
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra

• odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Mike acknowledged it in a second post
  • Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 95
    Not getting credit for beating 2nd herald in the special quest. The one where you need to beat 5 bosses for a 2% t5 fragment.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    Mpd1 said:

Not getting credit for beating 2nd herald in the special quest. The one where you need to beat 5 bosses for a 2% t5 fragment.

Do you have 0 or 1? The first doesn’t count because it activates the objective.
  • Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 95
    I have 1
  • GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    OK, time to compensation again